Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 735 736 [737] 738 739 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3741664 times)

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: TVTropes page could always use work
« Reply #11040 on: January 17, 2014, 10:46:18 pm »

+1 to acquiring the hats and bottle and whatever else is lying around and fleeing eastwardly, with Goombess absconding directly without picking up anything.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11041 on: January 17, 2014, 11:12:55 pm »

Oh goddammit.
We can't run. Goom-Bess, at least, will be killed.

Also, I don't think the fusion had anything to do with this. I think the thing just got lucky on some roll.

Edit: On a completely unrelated note, I believe there are either 8 or 9 soulstars. The two in the metamenu are grouped together, and there are six more spaces on that line, with one on the next line before the Shipping Grid.
I'm pretty sure there's a Soul Star for each real person in the Warrens, plus one for every Sibling.
Come to think of it, 9 might total those.
We know that the Seven Siblings, Al, and Cherish have Soul Stars. Are they the only outsiders currently in the Warrens?

Finally...
I don't know what to do.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:15:03 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11042 on: January 17, 2014, 11:13:56 pm »

Well, if we all run the hell east, it suddenly has four targets to choose from.

OH WAIT THAT DOOR IS TRAPPED
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #11043 on: January 17, 2014, 11:15:24 pm »

Okay, it attacks from under right?

We go south, make sure it can't attack us, then send someone that isn't Goom Bess in to see if it attacks them.  If not, that person goes in, stands on the upturned Hard Hat, then plinks away until it is dead.  Its attacks are directional from the bottom so that should protect us.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11044 on: January 17, 2014, 11:39:56 pm »

Okay, it attacks from under right?

We go south, make sure it can't attack us, then send someone that isn't Goom Bess in to see if it attacks them.  If not, that person goes in, stands on the upturned Hard Hat, then plinks away until it is dead.  Its attacks are directional from the bottom so that should protect us.
That's my idea in power sliding, but I don't think we can rely on it providing total and permanent immunity. Hence the power slide opening, followed by everyone else rushing it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11045 on: January 18, 2014, 04:11:40 am »

Don't forget that we have the Christmas mat. If we deploy that one, near the burro thingy, we have a stable surface to stand on, which it hopefull can't penetrate.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11046 on: January 18, 2014, 05:56:18 am »

Or we could all climb to the top of that fusion machine, and have Ciro plink away at the burro with the shotgun from up there.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #11047 on: January 18, 2014, 06:05:36 am »

Or we could all climb to the top of that fusion machine, and have Ciro plink away at the burro with the shotgun from up there.

+1 for the majesty of ranged attacks
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #11048 on: January 18, 2014, 06:08:12 am »

+ 1

Be careful not to step on the combining plates.
Or be careful to step on them, depending how insane you're is feeling.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11049 on: January 18, 2014, 06:29:40 am »

STEP ON COMBINING PLATES
FIRE BLOOD SHOTGUN CONTINOUSLY, SPRAYING BULLETS EVERYWHERE

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11050 on: January 18, 2014, 06:56:43 am »

STEP ON COMBINING PLATES

Hold on a minute... Where does the shotgun get said bullets from? Ciro doesn't have any bullets in her inventory, so she probably bloodshapes bullets to shoot everytime she uses shotgun. I think It might not be a good idea to shoot bullets made out of her blood too many times, since it can lead to a big blood loss, and, as a result, a big loss of hp.
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11051 on: January 18, 2014, 06:57:58 am »

STEP ON COMBINING PLATES

Hold on a minute... Where does the shotgun get said bullets from? Ciro doesn't have any bullets in her inventory, so she probably bloodshapes bullets to shoot everytime she uses shotgun. I think It might not be a good idea to shoot bullets made out of her blood too many times, since it can lead to a big blood loss, and, as a result, a big loss of hp.
>Giving the GM ideas to screw us over even more

You have much to learn.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11052 on: January 18, 2014, 07:01:12 am »

STEP ON COMBINING PLATES

It's never happened before, not with this or previous bloodarms. Why would it happen now?

And wouldn't the bloodshaping fail on this level?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11053 on: January 18, 2014, 07:11:50 am »

STEP ON COMBINING PLATES

It's never happened before, not with this or previous bloodarms. Why would it happen now?

And wouldn't the bloodshaping fail on this level?
I know it never happened before, but those bullets must come from somewhere...

It's not like Ciro has an ability/stat that allows her to shoot magic bullets, does she?
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11054 on: January 18, 2014, 07:15:12 am »

It's called Bloodshape, and they come for free with the purchase of the gun.
Seriously, do you want us to have to worry about ammunition and weapon damage?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 735 736 [737] 738 739 ... 1544