Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3728904 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Metal Gear Ciro
« Reply #1202 on: February 16, 2013, 12:17:33 am »

So I'd just like to pop in briefly and say that I've been utterly unable to keep up with this and that makes me sad. Carry on.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: February 16, 2013, 04:47:50 am »

Ask if she's single.
Best plan.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe we should watch out for incest and all that. As we MIGHT be Oric, and if this is one of Oric's siblings... I don't want a Luke-Leia relationship in this comic.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: February 16, 2013, 07:49:42 am »

Ask if she's single.
Best plan.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe we should watch out for incest and all that. As we MIGHT be Oric, and if this is one of Oric's siblings... I don't want a Luke-Leia relationship in this comic.
Don't worry, it'd only be 50% incest. We're totally safe. :P
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: February 16, 2013, 08:47:15 am »

Ask if she's single.
Best plan.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe we should watch out for incest and all that. As we MIGHT be Oric, and if this is one of Oric's siblings... I don't want a Lucie-Leia relationship in this comic.
Don't worry, it'd only be 50% incest. We're totally safe. :P
Sorry, fixed mine.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: February 16, 2013, 09:34:48 am »

So I'd just like to pop in briefly and say that I've been utterly unable to keep up with this and that makes me sad. Carry on.

((I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I could do to make it easier to keep up with?))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: February 16, 2013, 02:35:24 pm »

((I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I could do to make it easier to keep up with?))
((Update slower. :P

I'll probably try to forget the past and just keep up with it from now on, then periodically try to dig my way back through to figure out what the hell's going on. It's more the backlog combined with the pace than just the speed.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: February 16, 2013, 02:41:38 pm »

I'll probably try to forget the past and just keep up with it from now on, then periodically try to dig my way back through to figure out what the hell's going on. It's more the backlog combined with the pace than just the speed.))
Well, most of the thread's just chit-chat in between updates, so it's not as long as it looks. :P
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: February 16, 2013, 06:58:01 pm »

There is the archived adventure up on that MSPaint Adventures website(?) that's free of all the discussion posts clogging the story. I can't find the link for it, though it's mentioned a bit back in the thread. I'm sure freeformschooler can drop you a link if you need it.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: February 16, 2013, 07:02:46 pm »

There is the archived adventure up on that MSPaint Adventures website(?) that's free of all the discussion posts clogging the story. I can't find the link for it, though it's mentioned a bit back in the thread. I'm sure freeformschooler can drop you a link if you need it.

((Nah, it's only up to the end of the prologue and I still never went in and fixed the formatting.

Several times an additional discussion thread has been suggested, but there's literally no suggestion game I've ever seen with one.))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: February 16, 2013, 10:43:47 pm »

((Nah, it's only up to the end of the prologue and I still never went in and fixed the formatting.

Several times an additional discussion thread has been suggested, but there's literally no suggestion game I've ever seen with one.))

Does You Are A New God count?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: February 17, 2013, 09:33:36 pm »

I agree, an OOC thread would be a good idea. They're all the rage in popular games these days.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: February 17, 2013, 09:34:08 pm »

I'm against it.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 1544