Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 911 912 [913] 914 915 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3739279 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Sorry for the confusion twas a generalized statement about the game in general, but the point is that he's not gonna make things easier for us for the sake of speeding things up.
True, but it's kinda pointless to add roadblocks when we can just back up and try again. And again. And again.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

two ominous words: insanity penalty.

And don't think i'm giving ff ideas, the insanity penalty was specifically designed to prevent roll-farming.  although, we could argue that we should get 10 attempts per floor.

Hm. question: is dl1 actually cleared?  I was under the impression that dl1 was...more stable, or something, and that because of ladder shenannigans we never met the final boss of it. unless we did and it was riltia, but she got revived and...

Y'know what, we need to check on dl1 at the first opportunity, unless someone feels like hunting through the most recent 600 pages for a recent-ish visit to dl1.  Even if we can't access that warp point, I'd like to know if the floor has been cleared or not. could learn something about floor-clearing mechanics.

(p.s. proxy had control of searchbots at some point, someone else just had root access.  I can't imagine her NOT trying to regain control of the searchbots; even if she failed, she might have learned something, and she might just share that knowledge with us. But if she DOES have controll of them back, then shooting those three could be like shooting someone's pet bunny. That said, if a lone searchbot approaches us randomly, then go ahead and shoot first (If there's two, run) and ask questions later.)
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

How about, umm, an RPG-7? Too much?
Not nearly enough.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

two ominous words: insanity penalty.
That only applies to doing the same thing over and over again. And, because you didn't notice, no random chance is involved in the part we're redoing.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just some supplemental Lord/Oversoul/Devil/LastSeraphim stuff
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 05:09:10 pm by javierpwn »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You've connected all of those things to each other. How do they relate to the Lord?
Sig

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You've connected all of those things to each other. How do they relate to the Lord?
the statue is Mouthless, until mouth is revealed, like Angels
We (Brawler Mouse) can pray to it.
It controls the Entire Dungeon(a task given to The Lord after subjugation)
It gave Ciro memories of the past
It freaked Ciro out
It IS REALLY OUT OF PLACE!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 04:56:07 pm by javierpwn »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

I think Javier has a good point. That statue means something and I think it warrants further investigation.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It definitely means something. There is an estimated 60% chance that all of our guesses about it are wrong, and a 10% chance that ffs either doesn't know what it is or changes his mind on it.
Sig

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

dawnstar

• Bay Watcher
  • Chaos, panic, disorder...my work here is done.
    • View Profile

Some of those made sense

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The lord and last sarphim are the same person, and it's a giant version of spira.

The lord is a giant version of spira, the last saraphim is someone we simply haven't met.

The lord is that statue on dl2. (see above theorizing)
Some of them make partial sense(to me at least)
I like the one I first bolded though :)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The biggest problem? Evidence was not even tried.
Sig

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...evidence? I stopped a whole step away from evidence; I didn't even do a thorough job hunting down theories as to who "the lord" and "the last saraphim" were.

Too much work.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

The biggest problem? Evidence was not even tried.

He was not offering new theories, he was just creating list of previously proposed theories.
Pages: 1 ... 911 912 [913] 914 915 ... 1544