Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 925 926 [927] 928 929 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3737987 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Count (click to show/hide)

Al: Ask about what happened to Mili: +flabort +Chink +fractalman +TopHat, +Toaster (5)
Goom-bess: Gather plant reagents: +flabort +Chink +fractalman +TopHat +Toaster (5)
Cherish: Ask Newford about Angels in general: +flabort +Chink +fractalman +TopHat +Toaster (5)
Ciro: practice bloodshaping various nonweapon useful items. Try shaping the tools of navigation: +flabort +Chink +fractalman +TopHat +Toaster (5)
Slog: Blorble (Help Goom-bess): +flabort, +Chink, +fractalman, +TopHat +Toaster (5)

(Bloodshape: 10 + 2 BLOOD) You try to Bloodshape a compass, but it is far more difficult than Bloodshaping a sword or gun. (Gather: 5) Slog and Goom-bess find no Energy Weeds worth using in the clump.

Newford opens a rainbow door out of seemingly nowhere.

Newford opens the door and disappears. As the door shuts, it fades away, too. Hmm.

Spoiler: Active (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

So that's who the rainbow key was for.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Hm. Another prison reference.

...Dunno what else to say about the turn. Maybe we should head onto whatever we're doing before we hit Ripford?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile

Oric is cursed!
We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

We should probably just get Horolodge and hunt down that River Dollar before going back to D4, right? We could also do some Arena battles, but I don't think we have anything productive to do besides that.

Anyways, we should try the superweapon crafting plan for defeating Horolodge now.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As far as I can see there are four main things we can do:
1) Head straight back to DL4
2) Head to DL2
3) Explore the Outer Underside further
4) Go back to the Underside and fight Horologue before doing any of those things.

My personal preference if for heading straight back to DL4. We might want to drop some things off at Storage on the way, though. (DL3 Key, reagents, fusion scroll, for example).
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Fly back up wearing the star shaped rapper sunglasses now since we're done talking!
It's FEF, not FEOF

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ciro: use levitation to carry your allies across the broken bridge outside the Greens' door
-1 to DL4, and Underside things
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 01:07:51 pm by javierpwn »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oric is cursed!
Oh?

+1 to heading back to DL4.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Ciro: use levitation to carry your allies across the broken bridge outside the Greens' door

+1

Chief is probably hella full of plot relevant tidbits, if he really is/was a Sibling

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My personal preference if for heading straight back to DL4. We might want to drop some things off at Storage on the way, though. (DL3 Key, reagents, fusion scroll, for example).
+1

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

We should probably just get Horolodge and hunt down that River Dollar before going back to D4, right? We could also do some Arena battles, but I don't think we have anything productive to do besides that.

Anyways, we should try the superweapon crafting plan for defeating Horolodge now.
+1
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No recruiting obviously OP demon via system exploiting?
Maybe later. Like, when we aren't on the clock for anything.
After Ripriver.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 925 926 [927] 928 929 ... 1544