Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 926 927 [928] 929 930 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3721119 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

No recruiting obviously OP demon via system exploiting?
Maybe later. Like, when we aren't on the clock for anything.
After Ripriver.
If we don't recruit him now, we probably aren't ever going to see him again, judging by how quickly the last mercenary we designed disappeared.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

We still have the floor key from D3.

It is irreverent to our quest. I say we storage it, as well as any other ambiguous stuff we don't need.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

We still have the floor key from D3.

It is irreverent to our quest. I say we storage it, as well as any other ambiguous stuff we don't need.
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile

Gee, I wonder if a TIME DEMON would give us more TIME to complete tasks that may (OR MAY NOT) be on a TIMER.

Hmm.

Nah. That makes too much sense. Not even remotely possible.

Craft Superweapon, go fuck up a demon!
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Actually... A new thought. Can we craft using floor keys as an ingredient?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Also it'd be unnecessary cruel of FFS if he'll throw a sidequest on our way and go "lol nope you don't have time to do this"

Then again...
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In short: The super weapon plan is a gamble which takes more effort to pull off and may not even pay dividends.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Also it'd be unnecessary cruel of FFS if he'll throw a sidequest on our way and go "lol nope you don't have time to do this"

How long have you been following?

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, okay, what's the current most-current plan for beating Horoloogie or whatever his name is?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Well, okay, what's the current most-current plan for beating Horoloogie or whatever his name is?

There's Plan Superweapon which involves bloodshaping an OP superweapon (which I have sincere reservations about since any plan that relies on "the GM will give us an OP weapon because we ask nicely" seems fundamentally unstable,) and there's a few variations on "Al and Cherish Buff Up and Tag Team," most popularly with that fancy pants sniper rifle we made a while back.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Shiny doors out of nowhere?

Mellon! Motherfucking Mellon!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There are two:
Spoiler: superweapon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: sniper rifle (click to show/hide)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Shiny doors out of nowhere?

Mellon! Motherfucking Mellon!
Mellogoth
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How about if we do all the mechanics abuse and buffing for Plan Superweapon, then decide if we want to try to take on Hockaloogie?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We still need to check out DL2. Go to DL2.
Pages: 1 ... 926 927 [928] 929 930 ... 1544