Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3695693 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Benny Hill: Art... or MARTIAL ART?
« Reply #1605 on: March 08, 2013, 12:14:22 pm »

That also assumes Cain cares, which I don't buy.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: March 08, 2013, 12:21:07 pm »

We just danced to benny hill.
Benny Hill.

and the fact is, cain probably is wondering who this new person is, you know. In case he can use said assistant to further his own goals somehow.

So ask about this assistant.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: March 08, 2013, 02:37:27 pm »

Also, I must say, FFS games are extremely internally consistent and well-designed.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: March 08, 2013, 02:48:59 pm »

internally consistent
Uh, what? We started out as a simple stick figure in some sort of a top-down parody of oldschool dungeon crawlers. Now we're in a graphic sideview sprawling open-ended RPG kind of thing with characters, deep story, sociopaths and murder, occasional flash animations and danceoffs. How is this even remotely consistent?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:51:55 pm by Dariush »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: March 08, 2013, 02:50:27 pm »

We started out as a simple stick figure in some sort of a top-down parody of oldschool dungeon crawlers. Now we're in a graphic sideview sprawling open-ended RPG kind of thing with characters, deep story, sociopaths and murder, occasional flash animations and danceoffs.
Vote for OP quote.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: March 08, 2013, 02:53:55 pm »

((I'm gonna add a Reviews section to the OP and put the most appropriate quotes in it.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: March 08, 2013, 02:58:37 pm »

Internally consistent.  The relevant bits of backstory always match up, and there are references to future events that are consistent and logical.

The fact that this is happening in a suggestion game is particularly laudable.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: March 08, 2013, 03:10:21 pm »

Internally consistent.  The relevant bits of backstory always match up, and there are references to future events that are consistent and logical.

Oh, so that was what you were talking about. Yeah, I agree with you on this part.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: March 08, 2013, 03:16:09 pm »

The dramatic scene shifts just keep it interesting.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: March 08, 2013, 06:41:02 pm »

Dendritic.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: March 08, 2013, 07:13:50 pm »

PTW.

Also, Cain should be asking her something he's wanted to know for a while. So the assistant thing proably isn't it.

Ask why you're all killing the Target anyways. (Not that you mind killing him, mind you.) It was something he mentioned not knowing earlier and gives us some idea of what the Warrens' purpose is.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: March 08, 2013, 08:20:48 pm »

PTW.

Also, Cain should be asking her something he's wanted to know for a while. So the assistant thing proably isn't it.

Ask why you're all killing the Target anyways. (Not that you mind killing him, mind you.) It was something he mentioned not knowing earlier and gives us some idea of what the Warrens' purpose is.

+1, makes sense and I'm curious.

Also, we should ask about general going-ons, make sure she isn't holding back any of the events that have happened.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: March 08, 2013, 10:01:31 pm »

+1, makes sense and I'm curious.
What makes you think Proxxy knows? The two of them are just cogs in an eternal machine; the blind leading the blind can't see better than on their own.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: March 08, 2013, 10:05:27 pm »

Well, she IS the technician, so she might have found something out in a computer somewhere about the target. That or she might have a different view on this, so we might as well ask 'cause I can't think of anything better. And if anything, we can just mess with her mind by having her question her purpose, which seems like a thing that Cain would do.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: March 08, 2013, 10:09:16 pm »

Well, she IS the technician, so she might have found something out in a computer somewhere about the target. That or she might have a different view on this, so we might as well ask 'cause I can't think of anything better. And if anything, we can just mess with her mind by having her question her purpose, which seems like a thing that Cain would do.

Actually, playing him like the Joker probably wouldn't be a bad idea- spread dissent and set the players against each other.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 1544