Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1245 1246 [1247] 1248 1249 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3742569 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: TWotWoOtAoOtA
« Reply #18690 on: February 26, 2015, 03:39:27 pm »

((If you could sketch your theoretical inventory slot configuration so that I don't have to figure it out, that would be great.))

Ciro the Dwarven: Turn Al upside down to help Riltia wield this weapon (and become better battle bros!)

Spoiler: Like so (click to show/hide)

Teamwork makes the dream work! (Yes, I tried to figure out how to make it work with Ciriltia, but Ciro's damn inventory slots are hella messed up.

+1 I lust to see this happen
+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+1!
+1

Bro Inventory Activate!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18691 on: February 26, 2015, 04:41:18 pm »

I doubt that'd work, even with shenanigans, HOWEVER, stuffing All into Riltia's inventory would be another story entirely

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18692 on: February 26, 2015, 04:45:27 pm »

Fun fact:  A person takes two slots in the inventory.  This weapon takes nine, meaning it is four and a half times the size of a person.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18693 on: February 26, 2015, 04:53:33 pm »

The next TWoOtABorn stream will likely be later tonight. I'll be showing off the Custom Type feature and the STEALTH SEGMENT.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18694 on: February 26, 2015, 05:34:16 pm »

Fun fact:  A person takes two slots in the inventory.  This weapon takes nine, meaning it is four and a half times the size of a person.

What do you people say to us looting the Warrens to build a Mecha? Call it 'The Loot Gundam' or something, give it storage capacity so we can carry more and be more capable.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18695 on: February 26, 2015, 06:44:26 pm »

The next TWoOtABorn stream will likely be later tonight. I'll be showing off the Custom Type feature and the STEALTH SEGMENT.
* Elephant Parade begins spamming F5

I can't wait to see the next incarnation of She-Slog.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18696 on: February 26, 2015, 07:35:24 pm »

I doubt that'd work, even with shenanigans, HOWEVER, stuffing All into Riltia's inventory would be another story entirely
+Plan B

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18698 on: February 26, 2015, 09:38:06 pm »

That sure was a livestream. I'm going to be deleting these recordings so that whoever didn't catch the stream gets to experience the game fresh when it comes out.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #18699 on: February 26, 2015, 09:50:22 pm »

So, after someone mentioned it on the stream, I tried to run Over and Out through some high/low pass filters. First attempt was a high pass filter at 50 Hz. I heard "You're here forever", "Stay with us [Not sure about 'with us', but stay I'm pretty certain about]" repeated several times, and "Stop trying to get out". Also, what kinda sounded like "[something] more than any other time". I ran it through a 20000 Hz high pass filter after that, but I didn't hear anything that I didn't on the 50 Hz one.

Low pass similarly didn't reveal much, but I do think I heard "[something. logic says it'd be 'no', but I can't make it out] quarter", and "help" along with "set me free". Low pass filter was set to 1600 Hz, by the way.

Also tried a three band equalizer, to no effect.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18700 on: February 26, 2015, 09:52:17 pm »

((One of those things you heard was exactly correct.))

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18701 on: February 26, 2015, 09:52:46 pm »

So, after someone mentioned it on the stream, I tried to run Over and Out through some high/low pass filters. First attempt was a high pass filter at 50 Hz. I heard "You're here forever", "Stay with us [Not sure about 'with us', but stay I'm pretty certain about]" repeated several times, and "Stop trying to get out". Also, what kinda sounded like "[something] more than any other time". I ran it through a 20000 Hz high pass filter after that, but I didn't hear anything that I didn't on the 50 Hz one.

Low pass similarly didn't reveal much, but I do think I heard "[something. logic says it'd be 'no', but I can't make it out] quarter", and "help" along with "set me free". Low pass filter was set to 1600 Hz, by the way.

Also tried a three band equalizer, to no effect.
Huh. Maybe those voices are intended to be opposed to the players, and are influencing Oric and the rest?

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18702 on: February 27, 2015, 07:54:59 am »

We are TWoOtA, they are AtOoWT?
GENERATION 32:

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18703 on: February 27, 2015, 10:58:22 am »

What do you people say to us looting the Warrens to build a Mecha? Call it 'The Loot Gundam' or something, give it storage capacity so we can carry more and be more capable.

Sounds pretty sweet.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18704 on: February 27, 2015, 03:30:14 pm »

((If you could sketch your theoretical inventory slot configuration so that I don't have to figure it out, that would be great.))

Ciro the Dwarven: Turn Al upside down to help Riltia wield this weapon (and become better battle bros!)

Spoiler: Like so (click to show/hide)

Teamwork makes the dream work! (Yes, I tried to figure out how to make it work with Ciriltia, but Ciro's damn inventory slots are hella messed up.

+1 I lust to see this happen
+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+!+1!
+1

Great idea!

Unfortunately, doing this would violate at least five of the Laws of Conservation of Inventory, and at least one other immutable law of physics. In other words, you lack the requisite points in Cheating.

If you'd like, you could carry it manually above your head, but doing so would prevent you from taking actions other than walking without taking a turn to drop it (and otherwise hinder you).
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 03:36:13 pm by freeformschooler »
Pages: 1 ... 1245 1246 [1247] 1248 1249 ... 1544