Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1263 1264 [1265] 1266 1267 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3742815 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome
« Reply #18960 on: April 02, 2015, 04:37:46 pm »

Music timer is one
This is our last chance. Seriously, we should at least see what's below Serabella; we don't actually need to go anywhere.

Cast Windirection on nearby party members. Fly down a short distance.
First of all, -1 because we can still fail ALL the rolls and end up dying. Second of all, why are we casting it on nearby party members instead of just Ciro? It'll cost more mana to do so and it invites more chance of failure, plus if it does fail it'll cost us more mana - mana we might not have - to fix the problem.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18961 on: April 02, 2015, 04:53:53 pm »

Music timer is one
This is our last chance. Seriously, we should at least see what's below Serabella; we don't actually need to go anywhere.

First of all, -1 because we can still fail ALL the rolls and end up dying. Second of all, why are we casting it on nearby party members instead of just Ciro? It'll cost more mana to do so and it invites more chance of failure, plus if it does fail it'll cost us more mana - mana we might not have - to fix the problem.
We don't need to roll to move, and Windirection, as a spell that targets allies, does not require a roll.

Casting it on only Ciro would make more sense, though.

Cast Windirection on Ciro. Fly down.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18962 on: April 02, 2015, 05:06:37 pm »

Music timer is one

We don't need to roll to move, and Windirection, as a spell that targets allies, does not require a roll.

Casting it on only Ciro would make more sense, though.

+1
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18963 on: April 02, 2015, 05:34:21 pm »

We can build a better bridge. Well, my initial idea was to build a Bloodbridge, but on further thought that seems unnecessary. Giving Ciro points in Engineering would be interesting, though. I got this far in Photoshop before my hands fell off and I had to stop:

Using this plan, we still have one ladder spare to bridge the gap somehow. I'm not sure what happens with the dangling cord there that's supposed to be attached to the conveyor belt, but that doesn't seem to affect the suspended platform.

The advantage of doing this is that if the chest opens, or falls from its place for whatever reason, then we have a nice sturdy conveyor belt bridge with which to catch it.

I'm still very suspicious about this room. Goombess's trepidations hinted that there was something very, very bad that could have happened here. What was that, and what was the purpose of the diabolical contraption that was set up here?

I half had a notion that this was something Ecco did to wilfully dispose of his Boss Key, denying the adventurers access to his Boss Room. Destroying it himself might be against the rules, but what's to stop him forcing the party's hand?

Quote from: Andres
Cherish inspects the speaker to find out its inner working
+1 to Cherish generally having a muck around with anything electronic whenever we find it, so long as we have the time.

It's a shame she never picked up any technical Class Skills while working with Proxxy - then we would have a Tech Priest as a party member.

Quote from: Elephant Parade
Cast Windirection on nearby party members.
-1 specifically to mass-casting this.

Quote from: Elephant Parade
I'm not particularly fond of this plan, but we know from experience (and if I remember correctly!) that we can cast Winddirection in mid-air in case of an emergency.

Also, if we have a continued hankering for aerial exploration, maybe we should ask Ripriver next time if we can ride him. That OR try dangling from a cord tied to the Valkyrie after we've captured it.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18964 on: April 02, 2015, 05:38:50 pm »

Goombess: Crank the speakers up to 11.
Al and Riltia: Drive the Valkyrie back over the cracked roof and then attack the floor causing it to fall.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18965 on: April 03, 2015, 03:54:08 am »

Goombess: Crank the speakers up to 11.
Al and Riltia: Drive the Valkyrie back over the cracked roof and then attack the floor causing it to fall.

The Valkyrie flies.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #18966 on: April 03, 2015, 04:02:13 am »

-1 to breaking the floor
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18967 on: April 03, 2015, 04:09:46 am »

-1 to breaking the floor
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18968 on: April 03, 2015, 08:14:04 am »

~Music is now Big Blue Dress~
~Male characters get +5 fabulousness!~
~Music timer is five~

Spoiler: Count (click to show/hide)
Cherish: Inspect the Speaker: +Andres, +Chris (2)
Cast Windirection on Ciro, fly down: +EP, +heydude (2)
Riltia and Al: Attack-capture again: +Andres (1)
Goom-bess: Crank speakers up to 11: +RAM (1)

(Attack: 6+4 Position, 1+4) Riltia perforates the Valkyrie with her spear. It sure is a lot easier when it doesn't have anywhere to fly to! Unfortunately, the slain Valkyrie cannot be captured in the Illborn exchange. (Electronics: 18) Goom-bess finds a dial on the back of the speakers and turns it up to 10. Sadly, it doesn't go to 11. (Electronics: 15) Cherish is unable to determine the source of the sound. It must be broadcast wireless to the speakers.

Ciro casts Windirection on herself, gaining extended flight time from the last turn's song.

The Valkyrie dropped a Fusion Scroll and a bunch of Fountain Pence! It's your lucky day! How will you distribute this haul?

You float down as far as you can float while still keeping an eye on the skyship above. Miles below, under the cloud cover, you see...

...the faint shape of a Dungeon Level! When you squint, it looks empty. Ecco must have abandoned the real DL4 for Skyship Serabella.

Spoiler: Active (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #18969 on: April 03, 2015, 08:23:19 am »

Al: Strike a stylish victory pose
It's FEF, not FEOF

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18970 on: April 03, 2015, 08:27:02 am »

So, I decided to watch part of the song video. I was definitely not expecting a WoW thing.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #18971 on: April 03, 2015, 08:35:58 am »

So I was talking to ffs and the first attack Riltia made wasn't supposed to have been reduced by DR so the Valk would have been weak enough to capture but then trollmode :v

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18972 on: April 03, 2015, 08:39:28 am »

Cherish - break down the speaker and make a smaller portable speaker we can carry around. Maybe we can put the small speaker inside Ciro's hat or Riltia's helmet to save space?

So I was talking to ffs and the first attack Riltia made wasn't supposed to have been reduced by DR so the Valk would have been weak enough to capture but then trollmode :v
Riot against ffs and demand a new skill tree in exchange!

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18973 on: April 03, 2015, 08:46:44 am »

Now I want to be able to get to the real DL4 area.
:-\

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18974 on: April 03, 2015, 08:58:07 am »

<Solymr> ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
<ffs> ༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º( ͡° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °)ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ YOU CAME TO THE WRONG DONGERHOOD
<Solymr> ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
<Ochita> my god
<Solymr> ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノimpeach ffsヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Pages: 1 ... 1263 1264 [1265] 1266 1267 ... 1544