Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3728656 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: ???
« Reply #2641 on: April 08, 2013, 04:10:16 pm »

Clearly you haven't played nearly as much Castlevania as I have. Therefore I have to say Al-ucard at you Brawler Mouse. :P In other words, Al being a vampire is perfectly fine. Alucard was the hero of what's widely considered the best Castlevania game of all time, anyway. (Symphony of the Night, in case you're too young to know about it. :P Kids these days...)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 04:13:11 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: April 08, 2013, 04:21:34 pm »

Clearly, we must find a whip and give it to Al.
I'm afraid of what he would do with it...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: April 08, 2013, 04:24:56 pm »

Clearly you haven't played nearly as much Castlevania as I have. Therefore I have to say Al-ucard at you Brawler Mouse. :P In other words, Al being a vampire is perfectly fine. Alucard was the hero of what's widely considered the best Castlevania game of all time, anyway. (Symphony of the Night, in case you're too young to know about it. :P Kids these days...)

If that guy qualifies as Alucard, then I can't say I'm too impressed. Besides, one good apple doesn't save the bunch. Sensibly, until he proves himself to be Alucard, I will not trust him in the least. We can't just trust any vampire who possibly might not want to kill us all. (And here you belittle my Castlevania knowledge while besmirching the name of Alucard? :P Shame on you sir...)
Dendritic.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: April 08, 2013, 04:33:24 pm »

Clearly, we must find a whip and give it to Al.

His real name is Simon Almont. :P
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: April 08, 2013, 05:40:07 pm »

I've done no such thing. And I'll belittle anyone who brings up Castlevania in my ran-a-Castlevania-RTD-for-a-year presence. :P Seriously though, I really don't see why people don't realize that the entire reason Al is untrustworthy is because people have suggested actions to make him untrustworthy. It's no fault of his.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: April 08, 2013, 05:49:25 pm »

Oh, I trusted Al, he seemed like an okay guy, but then I realized he was a vampire. Vampires can not be trusted.
Dendritic.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: April 08, 2013, 05:57:24 pm »

Wasn't there also the bit with him being a bit of a womanizer or did we force him into that, too?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: April 08, 2013, 06:05:29 pm »

Its a bit of both, really. I think he was already, we just encouraged it. Just as he was a little shady, we encouraged it. I don't really consider Al untrustworthy, as I have a say in what Al does. As do we all. Thus, anyone who we control is as [insert adjective here] as we say they are.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: April 08, 2013, 06:38:54 pm »

I will continue to dislike Al, and continue to give him commands that make me not like him!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: April 08, 2013, 07:21:28 pm »

Well, OK, Brawler, I'll accept that. As long as you admit that it could be much worse. He could frickin' sparkle. :P

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: April 08, 2013, 07:37:32 pm »

Of course, that is always the worst possible scenario. You are a fine gentleman (or woman), and I am glad we have found common ground. Let it be known to all thusly: if Al should ever acquire body glitter or any means of sparkling, we will dispatch him with all due haste.
Dendritic.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: April 08, 2013, 07:43:45 pm »

Of course, that is always the worst possible scenario. You are a fine gentleman (or woman), and I am glad we have found common ground. Let it be known to all thusly: if Al should ever acquire body glitter or any means of sparkling, we will dispatch him with all due haste.
Agreed.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: April 08, 2013, 07:45:13 pm »

Or better yet: Look up whoever he has the biggest heart on the Shipping Grid with and tell him she died! He'll commit suicide!
Sig

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: April 08, 2013, 07:45:24 pm »

Agreed.
+478
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 1544