Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3740005 times)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: MEGABATTLE
« Reply #2940 on: April 23, 2013, 01:58:44 pm »

Given that the blood was coming out of her mouth, she might just be starting to turn into a vampire, like Al.

Anyways,
Blue Bomber*: Jump gap and slide kick the bottom Metalax
Ciro:  Back up two and fire Clot Cutter at bottom
Slog:  Frizz the bottom
Riltia:  Move one right and two down, hope to land safely on feet.  Tank for the hurt squishies.
Al:  Advance along top, preparing to flying leap across.**

*I'm assuming we can suggest for him.  Disregard if no.
**I'm aware it's a four step gap with a move of three.  I hope momentum will let him grab the ledge.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: April 23, 2013, 02:08:27 pm »

Ye Gods! I can't believe I forgot about that. Well, if that is the case, I'm afraid I will have no choice but to work towards her demise. I can tolerate one vampire whose name may be Al(ucard). But two? I just can't place that much faith in those blood-sucking monsters. For the time being I will hope it's some other ailment.
Dendritic.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: April 23, 2013, 02:21:07 pm »

And then the game was vampire fan fiction.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: April 23, 2013, 02:29:21 pm »

...What? No, no, that was the feedback from disconnecting from the dungeon. I'm sure this won't have any horrible repercussions for being cut off from the dungeon for a set amount of time, maybe.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: April 23, 2013, 04:48:32 pm »

Given that the blood was coming out of her mouth, she might just be starting to turn into a vampire, like Al.
...If so, it's about time. When was she probably-turned?
And hey, we can finally steal others' blood!

...What? No, no, that was the feedback from disconnecting from the dungeon. I'm sure this won't have any horrible repercussions for being cut off from the dungeon for a set amount of time, maybe.
What?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Underside
« Reply #2945 on: April 23, 2013, 04:57:21 pm »

We would have been turned back in this update.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Underside
« Reply #2946 on: April 23, 2013, 05:00:12 pm »

We would have been turned back in this update.
I don't think turning works instantly. Not only is it illogical, it's also against most vampiric lore.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: April 23, 2013, 05:05:48 pm »

Don't you see, we're a part of the dungeon as much as its a part of us. The longer we stay away from it, the more painful and frequent those "stabbing heart pains" will get. If we stay away too long, they may get fatal. We won't notice another till a while however.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: April 23, 2013, 05:12:04 pm »

Did they happen when we fought the Goombas?
Sig

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: April 23, 2013, 05:21:26 pm »

No, but we were still technically "in the dungeon" via the arena. Megaman mentioned that other universes sometimes piggyback off of others to do these kind of games, so I can only assume that when one crosses with another that area counts as both. However, we've left the arena area now, the crossing of the two universes and are thus no longer under the preview of "being in the dungeon." Al isn't affected because he's not a part of the dungeon like we are, perhaps the string of fate, but not the dungeon. Same goes with Slog.

With Riltia however, its a bit different. She actually has a soul star thing, Al or Slog don't. Her's is corrupted however, so I have no idea what might happen to her though, she may be excluded from the effect because of said corruption, or maybe she's just stronger then us so it would take longer to fully affect her. Perhaps its more because we have a heavier tie to the dungeon than her that it is affecting us and not her, or that makes us more sensitive to it than her so it would affect us first, I'm not sure. Time will tell.

This is all what I'm guessing and seeing however. I'm betting we'll probably have to hurriedly rush back to our own realm of dimension due to the bloody coughs and chest pains when this is over.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: April 23, 2013, 05:24:30 pm »

It was specifically mentioned that this arena would be extra-big to hold all the enemies.
Sig

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: April 23, 2013, 05:27:32 pm »

Darn, missed that. Well, so much for that theory as to the bloody coughs. Guess its just because we're horribly wounded or something.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: April 23, 2013, 07:14:40 pm »

Don't rule that out so fast, Xanmyral. If you are right, we don't know how strong the dungeon's 'pull' or somesuch is. Perhaps staying in the arena too long is fatal.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: April 23, 2013, 09:00:19 pm »

I thought it was just Ciro - being more meta-aware than the others due to being the Target - feeling it when all those stat blocks were shoved into her.

I wonder if we can keep them when we leave? Free stat blocks are free stat blocks... :P
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: April 23, 2013, 10:06:02 pm »

I thought it was just Ciro - being more meta-aware than the others due to being the Target - feeling it when all those stat blocks were shoved into her.
Hm. Quite possible.
I still hope she's Turning, however.

I wonder if we can keep them when we leave? Free stat blocks are free stat blocks... :P
*crosses fingers*
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 1544