Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3730654 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: MEGABATTLE
« Reply #2955 on: April 23, 2013, 11:40:30 pm »

My main reasoning was this:

We know that Ciro is in a cycle, yes? Ciro does stuff and dies, is reborn, so on and so on. And has been doing this for a long, long, long time. Except there was more pods, but they're mysteriously gone. Well, what I was thinking is that leaving the dungeon would be breaking the cycle, which would be rather bad, so the cycle is trying to force us back into the dungeon. At least, that's what I was thinking, that the Cycle wouldn't be so easily broke.

Omeganaut

• Bay Watcher
  • eshimdomnothry (FreedomSlavery)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: April 24, 2013, 12:12:50 am »

Lets see...
Rilita: Epic jump attack on lower helmet head. 
Al: use magic against upper helmet head
Ciro and Slog: Guard, because they need protection or they gonna die!
Megaman: perform unnecessary victory dance.
My extended sig
Includes the one and only !!DrunkFortress!! quote anthology.
Also: Bay 12 Archeology!  I bring the word of Bay12.  And the word is despair
I'm back, but I can't be consistant enough for games... Sorry!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: April 24, 2013, 12:51:21 am »

We know that Ciro is in a cycle, yes? Ciro does stuff and dies, is reborn, so on and so on. And has been doing this for a long, long, long time. Except there was more pods, but they're mysteriously gone. Well, what I was thinking is that leaving the dungeon would be breaking the cycle, which would be rather bad, so the cycle is trying to force us back into the dungeon. At least, that's what I was thinking, that the Cycle wouldn't be so easily broke.

Perhaps being in such close contact with a 'foreign' object(something not native to the Arena or Dungeon) like Megaman* is causing it as well? I wonder what would happen if he brought us out of the dungeon with him or vice versa... Anyone up for bringing this guy home with us to see what will happen to him?

*I think that is the name
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: April 24, 2013, 01:05:03 am »

I'd wager that he's bound to his own cycle, fate, as we are to the dungeon. So I'd guess that... He'd die, probably.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: April 24, 2013, 01:08:45 am »

Let's do it. We can get some nice gear(maybe) AND prove our theory. If it destroys his universe... Meh. Not like they can come after us.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: April 24, 2013, 03:11:51 pm »

I was bored at school today and decided to see how spacious a party screen would look if I put together all the inventories I'd prepared in the game so far (in appropriate format and for non-dead characters). Of course, I have to ? ? ? the stuff that's still a spoiler.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:32:47 pm by freeformschooler »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: April 24, 2013, 03:35:27 pm »

Oric the Awesome... with an exclamation point?

The REAL noteworthy thing there is Cherish now has a ? picture.  And perhaps one of the other two is the Thief?  Though one would assume only Cain calls him Thief.

Perhaps Mr. 35 HP is Cain.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: April 24, 2013, 03:37:30 pm »

Oric the Awesome... with an exclamation point?

Bahaha, I miscounted.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: April 24, 2013, 03:38:45 pm »

Called it, then, but it's pretty f'ing obvious.

Also, yeah, 35 HP is Cain... the REBEL.  He had +5 to his Dark skill, as well.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: April 24, 2013, 03:52:38 pm »

Oric has a +10 to awesome.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: April 24, 2013, 04:03:01 pm »

Oric has a +10 to awesome.
It probably requires about a thousand stat points to get a single level in.
Dendritic.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: April 24, 2013, 04:22:32 pm »

My reasoning is this:
We already did an arena battle, no? And we didn't bleed then, did we? (Injuries from Goombas don't count.)

-see above-
Perhaps being in such close contact with a 'foreign' object(something not native to the Arena or Dungeon) like Megaman* is causing it as well? I wonder what would happen if he brought us out of the dungeon with him or vice versa... Anyone up for bringing this guy home with us to see what will happen to him?
*I think that is the name
That is his name.
I'm not sure if Megaman is nonnative to the Arena, and even if he isn't, why aren't the others experiencing the same effects? For that matter, why isn't Megaman?
But I'd like to see if he could come back. Maybe everyone grab hold of him right after we kill the last Met?

The REAL noteworthy thing there is Cherish now has a ? picture.
What, not that she seems to have advanced in her healing abilities?

Or that "Oric"'s title is "????????"? Which, unless it's a typo, is an extra ?, and therefore can't just be "Awesome". Oric doesn't seem the type to append his title with a '!', so it's probably not Oric...who may not be as important as we'd thought.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: April 24, 2013, 04:25:14 pm »

I personally thought it was Ciro reacting to learning that critical hits won't work here.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: April 24, 2013, 04:50:29 pm »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: April 24, 2013, 05:43:55 pm »

...That comment suddenly makes more sense.

I'm sad.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 1544