Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3730593 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Why did you pick reconciliation if the majority voted for murder? :-/

Smack it with the rifle.

MrSparky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Smack it with the rifle.

The rifle is not a melee/dual range weapon, using it as one will not end well. Best case we suffer a reduction, worst case... either it's destroyed or it backfires.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Smack it with the rifle.

I never, ever said the majority suggestion has to be the only suggestion used. Also, the votes only changed to 4-3 while I was writing the update. We did both and went for murder after reconciliation failed.

Jump into the water. It's a robot, robot's can't stand water.

Wait a second, I revoke my previous comment

This is genius
+1
Go with genius idea. Try not to be electrocuted horribly. If that fails, use Slog as meat shield, helmet side.

Your genius plan goes off without a hitch. The hard rubber (?) helmet prevents electrocution - but not for the 'bot. It is slain, and deactivates.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

Drag the robot's body back to the arena area and sell it.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Drag the currently electrified robot body? I'm not sure that's a good idea. Lets not, how about we all get out of the pool without dying first.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

So many sensible suggestions... It's like you guys are intentionally trying to not get us killed. WTF, srsly. :-/

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Drag the currently electrified robot body? I'm not sure that's a good idea. Lets not, how about we all get out of the pool without dying first.
It's batteries are probably drained.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Let's make sure its buddy isn't where it'll see us dragging the corpse around.  If we can get it there to sell without being seen, great, but otherwise we need to hide it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Try to restart it as a friendly. Maybe we can convince our former ally to come back.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile

Try to restart it as a friendly. Maybe we can convince our former ally to come back.

We'd need programmer skillz for that.
Dendritic.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

It's batteries are probably drained.
Yeah, you're probably right. But with only one HP, we should really be careful. Like, really really careful.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

So have Slog float over to shore and drop us off, then float over to the robot body.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Suffer emotional breakdown. You've lost all your friends, lost the new friend you made, killed his friend, and are now floating on possibly deadly water.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 03:17:43 pm by 10ebbor10 »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Look at the statue, think about what feels off about it, and try to remember.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile

Suffer emotional breakdown. You've lost all your friends, lost the new friend you made, killed his friend, and are now floating on possibly deadly water.

+1 or as many as I can possibly +
Dendritic.
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 1544