Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3737265 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

You started this only a couple months ago?? Freeform! You monster! D:

4 months is more than a couple :P
Oh hush Mr. Fun Spoiler Man.

Considering what little I've accomplished in the last 4 months, it's pretty crazy to me too.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

So, have I got a spot in that Fan Works page?
Updated it again, now nobody should be falling off the room edge and disappearing. Also added Co-op.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also added Co-op.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APH1LIJaq7A

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look at the statue, think about what feels off about it, and try to remember.
Suffer emotional breakdown. You've lost all your friends, lost the new friend you made, killed his friend, and are now floating on possibly deadly water.

+1 or as many as I can possibly +
Or we could have Ciro actually react to the horror of her situation instead of further dehumanizing her in every way. You guys never put any thought into the fact that she has a character, we can't just treat her like she has no emotions, or that will bite us in future interactions.
Let's get off the water first, then come to the realization we've been putting off that we have no idea what to do and things have went horribly wrong.

You start to tear up at the thought of Riltia and Al. The memories the statue brings you. The faint nostalgia, the-

Wait. This is stupid.

You decide to smash the fourth wall, even though only Al usually does that.

When we aren't in danger of being oneshot by our jilted sentry bot, we need to apologize and get our stuff back.
We seriously need that scroll back. Chase PX-39. Try to reconcile with her, tell her we will fix the other robot (Proxxy might help?). If that is not possible kill her and get the scroll.
We need to find the first bot and get the scroll back so we can find Riltia and Al.

You head north again, but there's no telling where that little punk ran off to. Well... uh. Rats.

We need HPs, so I say Restore the save point and hell with it if Slog's HP dips- better him than us, we have no Astral Influx to change to his perspective when we die!

You load your previous stats from the Save Point:

Sadly, it doesn't bring Al or Riltia back. The Save Point is a lot less full of magical mystical miracles than you'd hoped. At least you can glitch it to give you more than max stats.

You also briefly consider dragging the body back here, but are afraid of electrocution. Man, you just narrowly avoided that once - why risk it again?

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:28:41 am by freeformschooler »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

For fun and profit.

Let's get that droid.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Two questions, when did we go to those two spaces on the left? I don't recall. I know we went that way before the reset, but I don't think so after. You think they didn't change?

Also, Riltia's head is still displayed by ours with the little bars. Maybe she's still on the DL?

Glad to see Ciro isn't that emotionally unstable.

AFTER THAT DROID! ...But first, absorb rifle, shape a blood shotgun. Seriously, the range problems kill us. Literally. When we got something in our face, we wanna kill it now.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Two questions, when did we go to those two spaces on the left? I don't recall. I know we went that way before the reset, but I don't think so after. You think they didn't change?

((That's the puzzle room and the room after.))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

absorb rifle, shape a blood shotgun. Seriously, the range problems kill us. Literally. When we got something in our face, we wanna kill it now.
This, Then go find PX
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

absorb rifle, shape a blood shotgun. Seriously, the range problems kill us. Literally. When we got something in our face, we wanna kill it now.
This, Then go find PX

Going to +1 this.  The rifle's great when we have meatshields, but just us and Slog isn't going to cut it for long-range ownage.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

How about a blood gunblade? Would both be a melee weapon, and a ranged one!

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

This, Then go find PX

Going to +1 this.  The rifle's great when we have meatshields, but just us and Slog isn't going to cut it for long-range ownage.
+1 to this, but put a blood bayonet on the blood shotgun for ultimate close-range badassery.

I need to put something interesting here.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Also, Riltia's head is still displayed by ours with the little bars. Maybe she's still on the DL?
think those are the soul meters.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

...Hm, I wonder...

Bloodshape an inventory space

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This, Then go find PX

+1 to this, but put a blood bayonet on the blood shotgun for ultimate close-range badassery.

(Bloodshape: 15) You absorb your rifle and bloodshape a blood shotgun with a bayonet. Or... something close to that, anyway.

Man, this puts you back to 1 HP again. Let's see what we got here. Okay, so it does more damage as a melee weapon, nice. It also has some kind of additional spell or effect called "War Zone." You're not sure what that does, but you don't have the SP to cast it.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I think putting the bayonet on there has dropped our max HP too low.  Four is instakill range.  Perhaps we should switch to shotgun?

FFS:  Do we know what kind of positional penalties a medium range weapon gets at short/melee range?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 1544