Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3739473 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

That was fixed fast.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You don't have to alert me, I always see it after obsessively rereading.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Flirt with the emo in an attempt to recruit
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

I wonder if the statue has something to do with the spawning of these things. You know, heading back and destroying it is becoming quite tempting.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Flirt with the emo in an attempt to recruit
+1, we desperately need more meatshields. Also, this is an extra rack to insult if we roll badly, thus giving us a new highscore!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Wave hi~ and blorble!
It's FEF, not FEOF

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Obvious Sibling alert.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

I wonder if the statue has something to do with the spawning of these things. You know, heading back and destroying it is becoming quite tempting.

Yeah, I think we figured out what that statue was nattering on about. Though I don't think we should destroy it just yet.

Also, I don't think we've met Yaos before to know his/her name? They float and talk about blood and hold darkness in their hands, though, so they can't be all bad!

+1 flirting. We're getting as bad as Al.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Obvious Sibling alert.

I dunno, she doesn't seem tall enough.
It's FEF, not FEOF

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Obvious Sibling alert.
She doesn't seem like a sibling, primarily because she's observing whatever the platforms are doing. If she was a sibling, she would probably know how these things worked. Also, she refers to herselff as an infection.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I disagree.  She calls our appearance fascinating as if it amuses and/or interests her in some way.  I'd think a sibling would be bored of this by now.

Also, which one?  They're largely accounted for- she'd have to be the Voice, whose personality she doesn't match at all.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Maybe it's the sorceres we briefly met and who we then got killed. Whatever happened with her corpse anyway?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I disagree.  She calls our appearance fascinating as if it amuses and/or interests her in some way.  I'd think a sibling would be bored of this by now.

Also, which one?  They're largely accounted for- she'd have to be the Voice, whose personality she doesn't match at all.
She didn't say anything about our appearance, tough.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Greet new person, politely aka dont point the gun at her.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Wait, what? We've got Oric, Cain, Proxxy and Ciro. Whom did I miss?

As to why I think she's a Sibling: 1) a manner of speaking entirely differing from the 'normal' characters (I don't know how to express it, but think of Proxxy's comment-tics and general emotional speech of the Siblings as opposed to the bland fact-stating of the NPCs), 2) single-colour scheme, 3) wandering the rooms without being a PC and 4) general aura of dominance.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:24:02 pm by Dariush »
Pages: 1 ... 268 269 [270] 271 272 ... 1544