Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3738952 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Hopefully at least 80% of the regular cast will die horribly, or at least Al and Riltia. And then Ciro starts Act 2 being full of angst about how he failed to save them, duels Proxxy, gets a badass scar in the process, kills her horribly and proceeds to become a murderous bastard in his quest for atonement. Ah, wishful thinking.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Hopefully at least 80% of the regular cast will die horribly, or at least Al and Riltia. And then Ciro starts Act 2 being full of angst about how he failed to save them, duels Proxxy, gets a badass scar in the process, kills her horribly and proceeds to become a murderous bastard in his quest for atonement. Ah, wishful thinking.

This isn't a Final Fantasy game.

Oh what am I even saying

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Riltia gets turned into a vampire by Al, and Al dies a horrible death right in front of Cherish, causing her to flip out and proceed to brutally murder Proxxy. In the battle, Ciro dies again and comes back as Ciro the Relentless, a person of unknown gender because (s)he is now part Slog.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

* Xantalos bitchslaps the word 'wangst' out of existence

No.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No.

How did this come up?  ???
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Riltia gets turned into a vampire by Al, and Al dies a horrible death right in front of Cherish, causing her to flip out and proceed to brutally murder Proxxy. In the battle, Ciro dies again and comes back as Ciro the Relentless, a person of unknown gender because (s)he is now part Slog.
Oh god yes, minus the last six words.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

No.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-1. NO NO NO.

-1. NO NO NO.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

-1. NO NO NO.

-1. NO NO NO.
+1
Say, freeform, once this is all over, what would you say to
>New Game
?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Those don't contain the word 'wangst'...
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

No but they're full of it, so. Xan has a point.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No but they're full of it, so. Xan has a point.

I guess I'm nitpicking, but I don't think eliminating the word 'wangst' advances the cause of eliminating actual wangst.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Well, don't take things to that kind of literal extreme.

The point is that those two posts are full of wangst, and Xan is having none of that.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Let's Get Al Back
« Reply #6253 on: June 26, 2013, 02:15:54 pm »

Me: Yell: Hello. Do you hear me? Who Am I? Where Am I?

Cherish just shakes her head.

Also, how about if we show Cherish the Asynchrony Catalyst? so we can see if it is hers.
Sounds like a plan! It's about the right color.

+1

Though, to be fair, she may not know what it is.

However, she should see the similarities to the other soul stars and give us a clue as to where they are (since Ciro doesn't know she had them.)

Cherish said she knew where Riltia and Al were, so...

Follow Cherish to Riltia and Al.

The Big Wisp ascends to somewhere.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Preparations
« Reply #6254 on: June 26, 2013, 02:18:40 pm »

Shotgun. Goombess and Cherish should move to the platform below us.
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 [417] 418 419 ... 1544