Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440] 441 442 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3738915 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, found it. Show images within post signatures is under Profile > Look and Layout.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

#43: "Organic foes are almost as rare as the element they're weak to!" (Delivered by Cherish.)
Wait...how often have we seen fire and/or organic enemies?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

okay let's somehow acquire the essence of a shopkeeper and combine it with the essence of slog

this is our new quest fuck the giant wisp i have a plan here and it'll be glorious

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

#35: "Monsters don't often drop loot. Sell their bodies instead! Hahaha!" (Delivered by BM!Ciro.)
It's what we've been doing most of the time, isn't it?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

"Something good happens when you get a perfect heart on the 'Grid!" ~Cherish

mother_of_god.jpg

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

mother_of_god.jpg
What number?
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

There's a Master Key (supposedly) that opens floor key locks.  (#12)

NOT LOST FOREVER
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Tip #12, delivered by Cherish.)
Sig

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile

#22, there is a quirk with stat gains that will make your life hard very soon. ~Cherish

:'(
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyone else noticing that most of these are Cherish's?

If anyone, I'd expect Goom-Bess to be giving most of these.
Sig

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anyone else noticing that most of these are Cherish's?

If anyone, I'd expect Goom-Bess to be giving most of these.

There's only four that aren't her, not including the ones that didn't upload properly.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Ooh, neat.

#43: "Organic foes are almost as rare as the element they're weak to!" (Delivered by Cherish.)
Wait...how often have we seen fire and/or organic enemies?
Those worms, presumably. Think that might be it.

Then again, we are on Proxxy's level.

I got, erm... well I lost them, but apparently healing spells can be boosted by stats, not just luck, and we shouldn't take Underside villagers at their word.

...Tip #10: BLORBLE.

;_;

Also I was planning on addressing things in another wall of text, but I don't want to so:

Air-luring the giant wisp is pure genius, but if it drops anything on death (like wisp essence) we'd lose that. Air-pushing it might not work because it's so big, but then I guess luring might not work because it might not be that dumb.

mother_of_god.jpg

#22, there is a quirk with stat gains that will make your life hard very soon. ~Cherish

:'(
GOD DAMN IT.

...though we haven't been gaining many stats, so I wonder what it could be.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

#46, I think:  It's usually a waste to try to get Illborn to fight each other.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

#31: "Combining Positive and Negative Reagents is a bad idea!" (Delivered by: Cherish.)
What are "Positive" and "Negative" reagents, and how soon until we can combine them?
Sig

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

#47: Weapons that hit multiple times often have other penalties for balance.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 438 439 [440] 441 442 ... 1544