Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3739541 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Anyone else noticing that most of these are Cherish's?

If anyone, I'd expect Goom-Bess to be giving most of these.

There's only four that aren't her, not including the ones that didn't upload properly.

It seems Proxxy has been giving Cherish quite the tutorial.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Anyone else noticing that most of these are Cherish's?
If anyone, I'd expect Goom-Bess to be giving most of these.
There's only four that aren't her, not including the ones that didn't upload properly.
It seems Proxxy has been giving Cherish quite the tutorial.
Evidently.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

#24  "If you find a discarded Soul Star, be wary of your surroundings." ~Cherish

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

#38-  Bloodshape cannot ever replace real loot.  It's best as a backup plan!  -- Cherish
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

#38-  Bloodshape cannot ever replace real loot.  It's best as a backup plan!  -- Cherish
Hear that, all you Bloodshape junkies?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

#41:  Always explore a dungeon level fully.  Who knows what you'll find?  -- Cherish
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

#31: "Combining Positive and Negative Reagents is a bad idea!" (Delivered by: Cherish.)
What are "Positive" and "Negative" reagents, and how soon until we can combine them?
Acid is a Negative reagent. We don't know what that means, other than that "Negative" is its element or element equivalent.

I've also gotten:

Quote from: Tip #017
Armor Rings are the easiest way to get constant Damage Resistance.
Have we seen these before? They sound like something that might have shown up in the shops, but I'm too lazy/busy to check through monk's excellent navigation thing at the moment. Was considering doing something like that myself.

In any case, we might want to look into them, both because dying horribly is a problem, and because the low damage numbers in Warrens should make DR rather strong.

Quote from: Tip #013
Siblings all have their own agendas. Don't ever trust one!
So, glass houses and stones, for one thing, Cherish.

For another, screw you. We will recruit and be betrayed by Cherish at a supremely inopportune time, and no amount of common sense shall stop us!

Quote from: Tip #045
There's another way to get a Class Tree, but it's really difficult!
No surprise there.

And then the two about reagents and weapons.

#24  "If you find a discarded Soul Star, be wary of your surroundings." ~Cherish

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU
FUUUUUUUUUUUUU pretty much covers this, I think.

...though I wonder if that means the Greens are dangerous or just important or what?

Our current experiences beg to differ. I wonder if that just means bloodshaped loot is less powerful than equivalent found or crafted items?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

#31: "Combining Positive and Negative Reagents is a bad idea!" (Delivered by: Cherish.)
What are "Positive" and "Negative" reagents, and how soon until we can combine them?
Acid is a Negative reagent. We don't know what that means, other than that "Negative" is its element or element equivalent.
Let's keep an eye out for Positive reagents then, shall we?
I wonder if they're alkaline reagents.

Quote from: Tip #017
Armor Rings are the easiest way to get constant Damage Resistance.
Have we seen these before? They sound like something that might have shown up in the shops, but I'm too lazy/busy to check through monk's excellent navigation thing at the moment. Was considering doing something like that myself.
I don't think so, but I'm not sure.

For another, screw you. We will recruit and be betrayed by Cherish at a supremely inopportune time, and no amount of common sense shall stop us!
Cherish isn't a Sibling.

Our current experiences beg to differ. I wonder if that just means bloodshaped loot is less powerful than equivalent found or crafted items?
Probably.
Sig

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Quote from: Tip #003
Valuable items like Slots go up in price the more you buy!
HAHA YES THANK YOU WE HADN'T NOTICED.

Quote from: Tip #007
Items tagged RARE when selling are unlikely to be found again!
Ooh. I doubt I'd be in favor of selling such things anyway, but now it's official: RARE items are unique or at least a pain to get.

Quote from: Tip #002
Any item with a useful effect can't be used as a reagent!
Ah. AH!

Now we know what a reagent is. It's something that's not useful for anything else.

This also puts to rest any shenanigans about shoving skills or weapons or whatever in there. Also prohibits MP water and healing potions, though non-MP water or MP ice might still be go.

Cherish isn't a Sibling.
FFFFFFFFF-

Meant Proxxy.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

#46, I think:  It's usually a waste to try to get Illborn to fight each other.
It kinda worked that one time though. For a while at least.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Quote from: Tip #033
Always cheat the system whenever you can. That's the only way to win.
Important reminder from Ciro.

Quote from: Tip #036
Human corpses still have inventory slots. Who needs party members?
Important reminder from Ciro that she's on the same page as us.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

#37: Anything can be killed and looted if you try hard enough. Anything.
Delivered by Ciro.

#20: The first Class Stat you get boosts almost all your Class Skills!
Cherish.

#18: If you want to save space, some potions can be combined.
Cherish.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 08:58:51 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The funniest thing, freeform seemed surprised when we pointed that out.

Ahem.

#32: "I wouldn't take Underside villagers on their word if I were you." (Cherish)
...Isn't Cherish an Underside villager?

Njnja.
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Quote from: Tip #036
Human corpses still have inventory slots. Who needs party members?

There's also one- #34 I think- where Ciro reminds us that damaged loot is still loot.  So yeah, on the same page.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

#19 "Al: Worst fake dad or best fake dad? The world may never know." ~Cherish

That's not a tip, that's a question! You owe me a tip, Cherish!
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 1544