Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3735520 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Working on it, so far I have 1 to 48, excepting 39. Though I missed the URL to most of those, so lots of them are just plaintext. Here:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

BEST ONE!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 09:43:00 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

...Did we every try the 'reverse the skill process' idea? Where we put a skill in the result function to see if we can deconstruct them? I can't recall...
No, we didn't.

Thanks, flabort!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel proud of #36. I am still considering murdering hundreds of people, and using them as quantum inventory space inside each other.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

while i will not rest before ffs gives us a proper pronunciation guide for "blorble" preferably in vocaroo format

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel proud of #36. I am still considering murdering hundreds of people, and using them as quantum inventory space inside each other.

In other news, apparently the one I was missing IS the one I didn't know the number on. Moved it to it's proper position on my notepad.

Still looking for URLs for numbers:
3, 21, 23, 24, 25.
Looking myself, but if I see someone link one of these, I'd be grateful.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 09:53:51 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Another question: How many of these is freeform making up on the spot and will assign meaning to later?

All but five of the things referenced by the hints have been or can be encountered in the game by this point.

Hoo hoo hoo hoo

hoo hoo

hoo

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Define "this point," please.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Define "this point," please.

Areas already revealed and accessible in the game that aren't locked away past a dungeon boss or anything.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just need the image links for #3 and #24 now, and then I'll have all of them. Then I'll need to remove the plaintext, put in [img] tags, and put in a spoiler.  :D

edit: gottem! Full list, coming up! After we go watch the fireworks, of course.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:01:58 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Just need the image links for #3 and #24 now, and then I'll have all of them. Then I'll need to remove the plaintext, put in [img] tags, and put in a spoiler.  :D

Post as soon as you complete it, I'm interested to see the total elapsed time from FFS post to a complete collection.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looking at the ones that aren't pretty obvious, we have 8, 12*, 15, 17*, 22*, 30*, 40, 42*, and 44*. The asterisked ones are ones I'm pretty sure we haven't seen (12, 17, 22, 30, 42, 44). Obviously, one of those isn't one that we haven't (been able to) seen yet; I'm guessing 12, 17, or maybe 22. That leaves one of those, 8, 15, and 40 which we need to discern the meaning of.

Assuming freeform is being truthful.
Sig

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Some editing required. I'll remove the plaintext after the fireworks. I can hear some already.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Cyan Menace

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Time Elapsed:  1:45

*fireworks*

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Looking at the ones that aren't pretty obvious, we have 8, 12*, 15, 17*, 22*, 30*, 40, 42*, and 44*. The asterisked ones are ones I'm pretty sure we haven't seen (12, 17, 22, 30, 42, 44). Obviously, one of those isn't one that we haven't (been able to) seen yet; I'm guessing 12, 17, or maybe 22. That leaves one of those, 8, 15, and 40 which we need to discern the meaning of.

Assuming freeform is being truthful.

We've seen a reference to 42 in the scanner
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh.

That leaves 8, 15, and 40.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 1544