Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 491 492 [493] 494 495 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3735694 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

initiate hero ladder

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Send/throw Goombess!

Or if she can't jump that high either, then yes, hero ladder shenanigans away!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

CLIMB! CLIMB!
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shout, then.

You and Cherish shout up toward the blue shopkeeper, but he/she does not respond. Wow, what a prude! You're going to need a different tactic entirely.

CLIMB! CLIMB!
initiate hero ladder

Your genius plan works out excellently! This gives Cherish just enough of a boost to get up to the next platform. Now, for the second part of the plan, you need -

Send/throw Goombess!

Or if she can't jump that high either, then yes, hero ladder shenanigans away!

Damnit, where'd Goom-bess get off to now? That girl is simply out of control, you swear to god.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

USE LAMPS FOR CLIMBING PURPOSES
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Well, unless she has magical floating powers we aren't aware of there's only one way she could of gone. Head left!

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

OH GOD THE EVIL BIRD IS GOING TO MAKE HER INTO A MEAT PUPPET JUST LIKE A.G!

LEFTWARD HO!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Have cherish pull you up.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

You guys do realize that our precious meatshield party member just got freaking kidnapped? I swear we go through adventuring buddies like a schoolgirl goes through pigeons.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

LEFT LEFT LEFT UNTIL YOU REACH BIRDMAN.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

LEFTWARD HO!
Another who understands! See the string, see the puppet, see the master moving it every which way with the most delicate of deftness! We must save one to save another, for all are beget unto the Warrens, for the Warrens is a self-perpetuating sort of matters both awesome and anti-awesome! For as Oric is the controller, we are the controlled, and as we are the controller Oric is the controlled, for such is the diametric matters of the actors who take their parts in this grand farce! I'm not even making sense to myself right now, honestly.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

LEFTWARD HO!
Another who understands! See the string, see the puppet, see the master moving it every which way with the most delicate of deftness! We must save one to save another, for all are beget unto the warrens, for teh warrens is a self perpetuating sort of matters both awesome and anti-awesome! For as Oric is the controller, we are the controlled, and as we are the controller Oric is the controlled, for such is the diametric matters of the actors who take their parts in this grand farce! I'm not even making sense to myself right now, honestly.

Nice and poetic but more to the point we should probably help Cherish get down in case fall damage is a thing and then chase after Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

LEFTWARD HO!
Another who understands! See the string, see the puppet, see the master moving it every which way with the most delicate of deftness! We must save one to save another, for all are beget unto the warrens, for teh warrens is a self perpetuating sort of matters both awesome and anti-awesome! For as Oric is the controller, we are the controlled, and as we are the controller Oric is the controlled, for such is the diametric matters of the actors who take their parts in this grand farce! I'm not even making sense to myself right now, honestly.

Nice and poetic but more to the point we should probably help Cherish get down in case fall damage is a thing and then chase after Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law
No, we initiate action movie physics.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Clearly Cherish should jump onto our shoulders, and then we carry her to the left! Yes I'm bolding it, carrying around fellow party members is a time-tested method of strengthening relationships! It's like a trust exercise based on locomotion.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Grab the Bird on tw middle platform for interrogation or hostage exchange
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 491 492 [493] 494 495 ... 1544