Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 492 493 [494] 495 496 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3729078 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 to heading Left.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Draw shotgun.  Shoot walls while running.  Try not to hit anyone.
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Climb up using lamp-chains.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Grab the Bird on tw middle platform for interrogation or hostage exchange
Sadly, this sentence makes perfect sense. +1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Goddamnit Gussie.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also grab one of those white things in the middle lane

EDIT: also rescue goombess, because we can't lose yet another party member to some random freak.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Wait. "Betweenford, Circuitrix, Spira, Newford & Co.". This means that Spira is like Betweenford. And who is Newford?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

I think hrs the Angel trainee from the flash that FFS's computer accidentally nommed
It's FEF, not FEOF

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

I just have to sig this now...
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 to heading Left.

You recruit a headbird to your service. Perhaps it will help in negotiations.

You also briefly look at the current Mercenaries on rotation, because why not?

Spoiler: Cleri, Ruby Priest (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Twii, Morale Supporter (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Pompey, Pyro Crafter (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I laughed at the fairy, "morale supporter", haha.

Anyway, ask what is the requisite for completing the quest of that fairy, then ask chief if he saw Goom-bess, then go down to keep looking for her.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I laughed at the fairy, "moral supporter", haha.

Anyway, ask what is the requisite for completing the quest of that fairy, then ask chief if he saw Goom-bess, then go down to keep looking for her.
+1, also ask if he has seen A.G.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

Ask the Fairy what her quest is, then go a look in the Marketplace for a fire reagent. Also ask if anyone has seen Goombess.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Yay for lamenting in verse.  A bit late.

Also crafter is lame, we already have bloodshape.  We'd just get Fireshape.

Told you.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Headbird does not cost us an inventory slot. This is excellent, so long as we do not become meat-puppets as a result.

I laughed at the fairy, "moral supporter", haha.

+1, also ask if he has seen A.G.

+1
Pages: 1 ... 492 493 [494] 495 496 ... 1544