Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3739292 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I vote we try to use the South door in the trapdoor room.

Probably because we have to go through that door to the boss room?  South leads to the Fountain Room, which leads to the Big Wisp Room.

AUGH NINJA ATTACK

Also, before we go to the Proxxy Room, who's wielding the Ring of Sexiness?  We need it on the person negotiating.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

FFS has shown that room quite a few times know, without us explicitedly asking for it. He's also shown us that the trapdoor is safeish. (Placing characters on it, without activating)

I messed up some part of the minimap. My bad.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bloodshape a focusing unit for the Ring of Sexiness that increases the bonus at the cost of it only working on one designated character at a time.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bloodshape a focusing unit for the Ring of Sexiness that increases the bonus at the cost of it only working on one designated character at a time.

It already only works on one character at a time!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As in one target character. So instead of just increasing diplomacy against a group, it only increases diplomacy towards an individual in that group.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As in one target character.

Persuasion already only targets one character at a time!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damnit. There goes my idea >_<

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Probably because we have to go through that door to the boss room?  South leads to the Fountain Room, which leads to the Big Wisp Room.

AUGH NINJA ATTACK

Also, before we go to the Proxxy Room, who's wielding the Ring of Sexiness?  We need it on the person negotiating.

Cherish has it, and quite frankly I think she has the best chance of talking Proxxy down peacefully. I am content with our situation.

FFS has shown that room quite a few times know, without us explicitedly asking for it. He's also shown us that the trapdoor is safeish. (Placing characters on it, without activating)

I messed up some part of the minimap. My bad.

I should start keeping track of the first time we enter a dungeon room in the Advanced Navigation. I'm too lazy to go back and do it for D:2, but I'll do it for D:3 and on.

Places we haven't explored on D:2 include the place we encountered Searchbots (which we're pretty sure leads to the stairs to D:1,) and whatever room is South of where we met Cherish (with the yellow arrows on it.) I'm still in favor of dealing with Proxxy now.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Almost Proxxy War
« Reply #7838 on: August 08, 2013, 01:40:38 pm »

I Still think we really need to get some stat-points for ciro's +0 Blood stat.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7839 on: August 08, 2013, 01:47:34 pm »

Eventually, yes.  Now, no.  All it does for us now is Bloodshape, which we're not planning on using any time soon, nor will we use it in combat most likely.

Let's go take care of the Proxxy situation and hope we get a level up potion for Cherish.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7840 on: August 08, 2013, 01:52:33 pm »

We should also keep a stat point spare for Riltia's guard - IIRC, she gets another class skill once she has another point there.
(though this is of course for later)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7841 on: August 08, 2013, 01:55:39 pm »

Eventually, yes.  Now, no.  All it does for us now is Bloodshape, which we're not planning on using any time soon, nor will we use it in combat most likely.

Let's go take care of the Proxxy situation and hope we get a level up potion for Cherish.
Agreed.

Make sure Cherish has the Ring of Sexiness and go to Proxxy without thinking too much of the implications.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head off and open boss door with key.

+1

Also Ciro: Remember breaking into dungeon

You remember opening a hole in the ceiling of the first dungeon level, and. Uh. And um.

Huh.

The Boss Door opens.

And shuts behind you as you enter the Boss Room.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7843 on: August 08, 2013, 01:58:54 pm »

Ciro: Initiate tactical diplomacy.
Goombess: Tattle on Proxxy.
Cherish: attempt to combine essence of slime with ectoplasm.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7844 on: August 08, 2013, 02:00:44 pm »

Cherish: attempt to combine essence of slime with ectoplasm.

Cherish does not have the Essence of Slime!

You can view which items your party members have under the Party spoiler at the end of most posts.
Pages: 1 ... 521 522 [523] 524 525 ... 1544