Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3695868 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Benny Hill: Art... or MARTIAL ART?
« Reply #1620 on: March 08, 2013, 10:11:15 pm »

I'm not sure if we're crazy enough to be The Joker.
Okay, we've got the crazy, but do we have the organization to implement it properly?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: March 08, 2013, 10:20:03 pm »

Considering we are, essentially, a bunch of voices yelling in his head, why not?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: March 08, 2013, 10:27:56 pm »

Because we are just a bunch of voices. No organization; we can't keep up the well-planned kind of insanity the Joker does.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: March 09, 2013, 12:26:37 am »

Now, if we had the Xanatos class, then we could. Or maybe the Cheater class...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: March 09, 2013, 12:35:34 am »

You called?
Oh wait wrong spelling. Still, whaddaya need?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: March 09, 2013, 12:40:35 am »

Because we are just a bunch of voices. No organization; we can't keep up the well-planned kind of insanity the Joker does.
Oh this. Give me sufficient motivation: why organize you (or fail trying) in order to do evil?
Sig! Onol

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: March 09, 2013, 02:21:50 am »

You called?
Can you do complicated gambits where every outcome results in your victor? If so, good enough. If not, good enough. Either way, I'm sure we can pull it off. We just need focus. And information.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: March 09, 2013, 02:32:14 am »

Having read her dialouge, I think we should do the following:

Start with something innocuous, maybe something about the level design or whatever, but it has to pique her interest. Gradually lead her into a compromising position (ie somehow convincing her that her assistant is plotting against her/blatantly assume that and make her believe it's true), then pressure her. It has to be something she cares about; utilize backstory for this. Gradually ramp up tension of conversation, as well as subtly drifting the topic into something she's uncomfortable about, preferably our untold past/betrayal. Get her on edge, then shock her by revealing feral side/aggressive body movement. Ultimate goal is to make her emotionally broken down/vulnerable. Afterwards, utilize emotional state for favors/get her to plot with you to escape out of a sense of guilt.
Hannibal Lecter has taught me well.
Sig! Onol

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: March 09, 2013, 04:21:57 am »

I don't know, that's a bit much for a single action, let's start off with distracting her so she'll stay more than a few minutes. Maybe we can keep her from getting out before the stairs switch?

Stranding the newbie sounds fun. Besides, it'd be easier to use the newbie later. Proxxy knows not to trust us.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 04:25:32 am by Brawler Mouse »
Dendritic.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: March 09, 2013, 06:53:59 am »

Start with something innocuous, maybe something about the level design or whatever, but it has to pique her interest. Gradually lead her into a compromising position (ie somehow convincing her that her assistant is plotting against her/blatantly assume that and make her believe it's true), then pressure her. It has to be something she cares about; utilize backstory for this. Gradually ramp up tension of conversation, as well as subtly drifting the topic into something she's uncomfortable about, preferably our untold past/betrayal. Get her on edge, then shock her by revealing feral side/aggressive body movement. Ultimate goal is to make her emotionally broken down/vulnerable. Afterwards, utilize emotional state for favors/get her to plot with you to escape out of a sense of guilt.

and indeed, lecter must be proud

+1

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: March 09, 2013, 06:58:23 am »

Wouldn't hitting on her be just plain simpler?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: March 09, 2013, 07:00:32 am »

That's just wrong...

Is what I would say if I hadn't read the last updates. Which would be done someday.

Why is our simple action with a +1 vote planned accordingly as if it'll succeed?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: March 09, 2013, 08:16:09 am »

You called?
Xanatos. Mr. David Xanatos. As in, this Xanatos, from this show.

Oh this. Give me sufficient motivation: why organize you (or fail trying) in order to do evil?
Well, ye of double-posting, I wasn't recommending that, and CERTAINLY not by you.

Why is our simple action with a +1 vote planned accordingly as if it'll succeed?
Because of the arrogance of the guy who posted the action?
Sig

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: March 09, 2013, 12:05:33 pm »

Wait, new assistant?

(Yes I know it's Cherish but Cain doesn't)
Ask about the assistant.
((Did you want to ask something specific or just general details?))
Start general.
and the fact is, cain probably is wondering who this new person is, you know. In case he can use said assistant to further his own goals somehow.

So ask about this assistant.

Well, she IS the technician, so she might have found something out in a computer somewhere about the target. That or she might have a different view on this, so we might as well ask 'cause I can't think of anything better. And if anything, we can just mess with her mind by having her question her purpose, which seems like a thing that Cain would do.
PTW.

Also, Cain should be asking her something he's wanted to know for a while. So the assistant thing proably isn't it.

Ask why you're all killing the Target anyways. (Not that you mind killing him, mind you.) It was something he mentioned not knowing earlier and gives us some idea of what the Warrens' purpose is.

+1, makes sense and I'm curious.

Also, we should ask about general going-ons, make sure she isn't holding back any of the events that have happened.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: FINALLY!
« Reply #1634 on: March 09, 2013, 12:15:48 pm »

Kill fire sprite things, get gold.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 1544