Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3742301 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: THE CROSSOVERENA
« Reply #1890 on: March 13, 2013, 04:33:58 pm »

Check if we can, in fact, sell blood equipment. Either way, get to a-healing and see if empty bottles stack. Jars? Whatever, who cares.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: March 13, 2013, 06:20:29 pm »

Check if we can, in fact, sell blood equipment. Either way, get to a-healing and see if empty bottles stack. Jars? Whatever, who cares.

+1
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: March 13, 2013, 08:23:25 pm »

We already tried to sell our blood stuff. Didn't work.

But we'll probably go to another arena fight soon. Who votes for Heartless and who votes for Mettaurs?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: March 13, 2013, 08:33:24 pm »

Yes, but to someone who wouldn't buy anything anyway.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: March 13, 2013, 08:45:46 pm »

Regardless, I vote we do heartless next. Bloodform Riltia a keyblade and  let her do the majority of the killing.

Before the fight though, check the keyblade's stats to see how many hits form Riltia's ground and air combos while she has it. (Assuming it has similar properties to the actual game. Which would be nice seeing as she could just do a jump attack and automatically move towards the nearest heartless.)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 08:50:15 pm by Brawler Mouse »
Dendritic.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: March 13, 2013, 09:05:57 pm »

We tried to sell it to someone who doesn't buy anything, the shopkeepers might be more permissive.

I have no opinion on which fight to do next.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: March 13, 2013, 09:22:20 pm »

Regardless, I vote we do heartless next. Bloodform Riltia a keyblade and  let her do the majority of the killing.

Before the fight though, check the keyblade's stats to see how many hits form Riltia's ground and air combos while she has it. (Assuming it has similar properties to the actual game. Which would be nice seeing as she could just do a jump attack and automatically move towards the nearest heartless.)
Although, a keyblade might send us down to, like, one health due to its size.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: March 13, 2013, 09:28:08 pm »

A scythe didn't chunk us down to one health, which we summoned when we first appeared, if I remember.

GWG and Toaster raise a point, we tried to sell stuff to someone who only buys stuff. The shopkeeper who totally isn't evil/a boss/anything could buy it from us.

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: March 13, 2013, 09:58:34 pm »

I like this idea. Ciro will probably have to reabsorb her scalpel to retain some survivability, though. If Riltia uses her glass shield spell on Ciro for the fight, (or Ciro just waits outside) it might be helpful as well. These guys will pop up out of the ground, so we can't just rely on Ciro hanging back to keep her alive.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: March 13, 2013, 10:34:23 pm »

I vote heartless
It's FEF, not FEOF

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: March 13, 2013, 11:53:36 pm »

(or Ciro just waits outside)

On this note, we should verify the blood items don't have to be near Ciro to work.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: March 14, 2013, 01:43:40 pm »

We tried to sell it to someone who doesn't buy anything, the shopkeepers might be more permissive.

You just go ahead and ask the shopkeeper about the prices of all the items in your inventory. He will offer the following prices for your current items.

Spoiler: Offers (click to show/hide)

Although, a keyblade might send us down to, like, one health due to its size.
I vote heartless

You use the Checkpoint to teleport back to the Underside. Hmmm, what now?

Oh. I must have missed that. When did it get brought up?

Visit the council

You head up. After hopping off the ladder, you and Riltia find yourselves in a new area. Right next to a doorway, a sign labeled "Proper care and feeding of your Mercenary" hangs on the wall. Far above it, a sign labeled UNDERSIDE WORKER'S COUNCIL gazes down on you. The sound of trickling water can be heard above that. Riltia notices an old man nearby.

Chief shows you a list of the available, hand-picked mercenaries.

Spoiler: Cleri, Ruby Priest (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Slog, Slime (click to show/hide)

Buh-Buh-We're wounded. Buy another refresh potion, drink potion, see if we can stack bottles in our inventory. It is a net gain of five Pence, either way. Getting into another fight now, we'll die. Very quickly. Because we only have three health. Man we need more health, darn squishy mage. We should be a not-squishy blood knight.
If we need to heal, we have the mushroom we won in the battle. No need to wast pence on a refresh potion.

Ciro: Retrieve mushroom from storage, consume it.

You head down to Storage.

It seems someone left you a note. Wait, you can leave stuff in other peoples' Storage? This is highly confusing.

"Hey. You dropped this.

-Al"

You can't hold the Mushroom with your insufficient inventory space. Now what?

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 02:11:57 pm by freeformschooler »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: March 14, 2013, 01:47:45 pm »

COMBINE SLOG AND RED MUSHROOM

PUT SPELL BOOK IN TEMPORARY STORAGE

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: March 14, 2013, 01:48:52 pm »

Put the mushroom in our empty bottle. Go back to the ARENA.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 02:01:31 pm by Greenstarfanatic »

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: March 14, 2013, 01:49:16 pm »

Put mushroom in storage, check menus of shroom.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 125 126 [127] 128 129 ... 1544