Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3732767 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Slog is the new Cool Crab
« Reply #2025 on: March 16, 2013, 08:05:08 pm »

Most likely.

Also I have a plan everyone!
Lets go back into storage, store everything except our bloodclotter, the water potion, locking glass, and the spellbook of breezes. Then, we go into the greens (Via checkpoint!), collect that grass which has some sort of reagent properties, and then sell it to the crafts-stall owner for money!
Sounds like a plan.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: March 16, 2013, 08:33:00 pm »

I see what you did there.

Also that can of "food" isn't suspicious at all.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: March 16, 2013, 08:45:07 pm »

Incomplete meta-menu added in addition to a ridiculous rankings system.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: March 16, 2013, 08:54:40 pm »

Hmmm... I just checked the menu library, since when did we have the "Reverent Savior" Soul Star?
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: March 16, 2013, 08:55:12 pm »

Hmmm... I just checked the menu library, since when did we have the "Reverent Savior" Soul Star?

We don't have it, we've just seen its menu.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: March 16, 2013, 09:41:59 pm »

I know that, but when did we have it?
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: March 16, 2013, 10:00:22 pm »

Most likely.

Lets go back into storage, store everything except our bloodclotter, the water potion, locking glass, and the spellbook of breezes. Then, we go into the greens (Via checkpoint!), collect that grass which has some sort of reagent properties, and then sell it to the crafts-stall owner for money!
Sounds like a plan.
I still say we should activate statue shenanigans first.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: March 16, 2013, 10:06:30 pm »

I know that, but when did we have it?

We never had it. We always had it.

Update later I dunno when.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: March 16, 2013, 10:12:33 pm »

Most likely.

Sounds like a plan.
I still say we should activate statue shenanigans first.
Statue shenanigans?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: March 16, 2013, 10:28:48 pm »

Buy a Spear for Ritalia.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: March 16, 2013, 10:54:59 pm »

Statue shenanigans?
We found another one of those statues that spawned Riltia, remember? We tried bottling a ghost in that room, but had no bottles, which I believe led to us just saying eh screw it.

EDIT: Found it. Other than an attempt to use the love letter as the key item, our response was indeed to ignore it and go do the fight.

Buy a Spear for Ritalia.
I'd suggest we sort out our inventory problems first, but at the very least, we should examine all the options before buying one.

Speaking of which, is the spellbook really that cool? I wouldn't be in favor of selling it, but it seems like using Riltia's mana on her lockdown thing would be more space-efficient.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 11:08:07 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: March 16, 2013, 11:40:27 pm »

Perhaps we should store the book for later and get her a sword or something?

Keuran

• Bay Watcher
  • not made of spiders
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: March 17, 2013, 12:15:10 am »

For statue shenanigans, I propose either the ladder from DL1 or a checkpoint in an unimportant place if we can get either of them. A teleporting party member could be very useful for exploring and finding loot, assuming what comes out is actually a party member.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: March 17, 2013, 12:27:14 am »

...Can we please just do that side-quest? Its simple. Go to the arena, cast levitate on us and everyone around us until we get it completed, taking sips from the fountain until finished. Its free cash! Other than that...

I recommend looking at Flame-W through Ice-W, as they're cheap and possibly enchantments, or elemental weapons. The identify scroll is nice too, if we do get it I suggest we save it for something important... Like using it on the Love Letter. That way we know about it, without opening it, thus our integrity is assured! And I'm positive it is relevant in some way. Other things to try identifying: Bloodshape, Astral Influx, Illborn Exchange, Reverent Savior, Ladder, Ciro, Ritalia.

Other than that, little disappointed in what is here... Maybe the hobo has something to sell us. Everyone knows that the hobo sells macguffins, or incredible rare items!
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 1544