Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3725963 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Slog is the new Cool Crab
« Reply #2250 on: March 21, 2013, 09:29:30 pm »

Do THIS:
Carry on being ablorbleable.
WHILE doing THIS:
Eat the motherfuckin’ mushroom. Save the motherfuckin’ day.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: March 21, 2013, 09:58:46 pm »

Slog: "Hm, that monster probably tasty inside..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: March 21, 2013, 10:32:24 pm »

Do THIS:
Carry on being ablorbleable.
WHILE doing THIS:
Eat the motherfuckin’ mushroom. Save the motherfuckin’ day.

+1000
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: March 21, 2013, 11:08:20 pm »

Congratulations, you have all been duped by the GM into spamming silly actions while he beats the shit out of our characters. All because of a sad faced blob of slime/goo. Either I am a stone cold motherfucker, or you are all pathetically soft hearted because I think we should try to do something to STOP BEING SLICED IN HALF.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: March 21, 2013, 11:15:56 pm »

Congratulations, you have all been duped by the GM into spamming silly actions while he beats the shit out of our characters. All because of a sad faced blob of slime/goo. Either I am a stone cold motherfucker, or you are all pathetically soft hearted because I think we should try to do something to STOP BEING SLICED IN HALF.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: March 22, 2013, 12:31:35 am »

This is a threadful of happy sillyness... I like it :D
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: March 22, 2013, 02:28:06 am »

Seriously, what Zako is saying. Its just a dumb slime thing.

Veto slog eating the mushroom.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: March 22, 2013, 02:51:05 am »

Seriously, what Zako is saying. Its just a dumb slime thing.

Veto slog eating the mushroom.
We are hardcore assholes, that's what we are. HARDCORE!

I drink your tears little slimeball. Your current state of hunger and cuteness has no effect on me.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: March 22, 2013, 05:43:45 am »

Cerebus syndrome? In my ISG? It's more lik practically guaranteed. >_>

Screw Ciro and Riltia. +1 to eat-mushroom-save-day combo.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: March 22, 2013, 07:13:12 am »

The moment of blob story could have taken less than a second of in-universe time and we wouldn't have missed anything. Agreed that we should probably avoid the bisection, that is a bit harmful to one's health. Whether we decide to eat the shroom or just throw the slimeball as a distraction and run, we'll probably do something rather than just have FFS say "Ha, you while you were distracted by slime rocks fell and everyone died."

I don't see why we're holding onto the mushroom, there's other healing items we could go get. The mushroom should be used for growing big and smashing stuff rather than as an organic health pot.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: March 22, 2013, 07:43:47 am »

Cerebus syndrome? In my ISG? It's more lik practically guaranteed. >_>

((Man what are you saying, the revelation of Slog's backstory was the whole point of the game up until now!

Unexpectedly cannot update today. Sorry.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: March 22, 2013, 07:54:21 am »

I don't see why we're holding onto the mushroom, there's other healing items we could go get. The mushroom should be used for growing big and smashing stuff rather than as an organic health pot.

In all seriousness, he has a point.  There's more healing items to be gotten, and this one is taking up space.  We've seen several heals, but this is the only embiggening item we have.  Let's use it for that, and it's a boss fight- why not use it?

If you're absolutely dead set against Slog getting big, let Riltia do it.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: March 22, 2013, 11:38:36 am »

+1 To slog eating mushroom, HE'S WANTED IT ALL HOS LIFE YOU FIENDS!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: March 22, 2013, 12:00:04 pm »

That was glorious, ffs.

I have no opinion on Slog eating or not eating the mushroom, though. The trouble with not being able to estimate enemy HP is that we have no idea how well we're doing, and thus how desperate we need to be.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 1544