Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3740987 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: ....
« Reply #3060 on: April 28, 2013, 12:36:02 am »

Jut looked through the SWF file for the animation. At a first glance(from a novice) it seems the animation does not include text for after the password doors; as it seems that it only defines text for the doors, next button, loading screen, and I also couldn't find any defined text for after the door.

Then again, I can not understand Flash very well, especially in raw code format.(Because that is what I looked at)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 12:45:28 am by freeformschooler »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: April 28, 2013, 01:20:13 am »

Spoiler: SOUL STARS!! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 02:23:18 pm by javierpwn »

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: April 28, 2013, 03:01:14 am »

Here's an interesting question: Do we even know if the passwords are programmed in yet?
Can we get this out of you FFS?
Dendritic.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: April 28, 2013, 10:19:28 am »

Well... They aren't static text... But they might be part of the hundreds of placed curved lines I saw :P

Also:Edited my soul star explanation stuffs
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 11:30:36 am by javierpwn »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: April 28, 2013, 11:31:45 am »

Hm, nice. Didn't catch that, figured we would need at least a few, I certainly agree on a solid ranged weapon instead of the dagger. I also suggest making some armor along with that since we're quite wounded, so why not? But beyond that though, I really don't suggest such this turn as we're in quite a bit of danger. But definitely, we should do that.
Someone wants us to bloodshape a boomerang so we stay still.  We saw a sniper rifle.  Trade our Clot Cutter for a Heart Piercer!  Or some other kind of name that fits a sniper rifle.  Since Freeform said ranged weapons cost max SP, and a sniper can't be used in melee, we should effectively heal 1 point of HP from doing this.  Not much, but 1s mean ALL the difference in these games!
+1
Ritalia: Guard Al.
Al: Be prepared to dodge.

Everyone: GUARD. NOW.

Slog makes a futile effort to guard your body and his by latching onto your head like a helmet. You re-absorb the Clot Cutter, gaining 1 MHP and 4 MSP back from your efforts (and healing you a little from the new blood in your system). Afterward, you begin casting Bloodform to create something new and interesting...

Riltia and Al guard each other while Mega Man moves up behind them. He's still flickering green.

Mega Man lets off a charged blast from his arm cannon, decimating a nearby Met. You finish your Bloodshape spell, creating Cupid's Assault. Hey, your first long-range weapon!

Unfortunately, you don't have 2x1 inventory slots free to hold it, so it just drops on the ground. The lone remaining Met retaliates, spitting bullets that travel off in three directions. One hits you and another blasts Riltia, but Riltia takes less damage due to spending her turn guarding.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 11:37:08 am by freeformschooler »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: April 28, 2013, 11:35:16 am »

Hand Slog the spellbook

Also if either Riltia or Al jump forward they should in theory wind up landing right on the Met in front of Ciro should we choose to go that route.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: April 28, 2013, 11:38:10 am »

Ciro: Give Slog Scanner, Pick Up Rifle. Guard for now.
Slog: Try to morph into something. Because it's worth a try.
Al: Super-Leap over to the far, upper ledge.
Riltia: Do some tricks with your sword. Because it's not like you can do anything at the moment.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

coolio678

• Bay Watcher
  • whooshing winds and all that jazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: April 28, 2013, 11:41:08 am »

all things considered, that turn didn't go as tragically as it could have. Also, we could have Ciro line up a shot snd wait until the met is out of his helmet again.
Dwarves passing by get good thoughts from the mist of water and exploding felines.
Anyone of the equivalent to the royal bloodline in a nomadic group would have a sun tattooed on their hand, or a scrotum on their forehead (it's a little-known fact that fraternities are based off of long-forgotten tribes).

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: April 28, 2013, 11:56:46 am »

Ciro: Give the spellbook to Slog after wrapping it in some convenient cloth or something to keep it dry. Then pick up the rifle and shoot if possible.
Rilitia: Parkour time! Jump down to the Met across the way!
Al: Pause a moment, then follow Rilitia. Try not to get impaled.
Slog: Look fashionable, because there's not a lot you can do. Or maybe jump off Ciro's head and slither towards the Met.
MM: Fly and blast, I guess.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: April 28, 2013, 12:29:08 pm »

Ciro: Give the spellbook to Slog after wrapping it in some convenient cloth or something to keep it dry. Then pick up the rifle and shoot if possible.
Slog: Look fashionable, because there's not a lot you can do. Or maybe jump off Ciro's head and slither towards the Met.
We can't control Mega. He's not in the Party.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: April 28, 2013, 12:33:07 pm »

uh

seriously we just made a long ranged weapon and no-one wants to actually use it?
Ciro: Give slog the retinal scanner, pick up the sniper rifle and shoot at the met!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: April 28, 2013, 12:34:50 pm »

uh

seriously we just made a long ranged weapon and no-one wants to actually use it?
Ciro: Give slog the retinal scanner, pick up the sniper rifle and shoot at the met!
Ummm... Almost all of the command posts posted are telling Ciro to use it, just making room for it first.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: April 28, 2013, 12:43:47 pm »

We can't control Mega. He's not in the Party.
Ah well, I didn't have any ideas he wouldn't probably do anyways.

uh

Uh,

Seriously, have you actually been reading the suggested turns?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: April 28, 2013, 12:56:08 pm »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: April 28, 2013, 01:10:29 pm »

Possible, but I can't support that theory because A. there's not a lot of proof and B. I really don't want to encourage freeform to make it so.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 203 204 [205] 206 207 ... 1544