Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3741416 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: ....
« Reply #3585 on: May 10, 2013, 10:39:10 pm »

Skill potions refill SP. SP is Skill Power or Skill Points or something like that. As using skills depletes it.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3586 on: May 10, 2013, 10:42:54 pm »

Skill potions refill SP. SP is Skill Power or Skill Points or something like that. As using skills depletes it.
Not sure that's accurate. Check the menu regardless.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: May 10, 2013, 10:46:37 pm »

Not sure that's accurate. Check the menu regardless.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3588 on: May 10, 2013, 10:48:49 pm »

Well, solves that conundrum.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3589 on: May 10, 2013, 10:51:55 pm »

Okay then. Settled. Yae.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3590 on: May 10, 2013, 11:11:24 pm »

Well, we did kill her. Then when we went to collect our reward, the statue noticed she was still alive and got mad at us.
It also knew we'd killed her.
Weird.

Okay, so how about a mish-mash of the current wanted actions...

Slog: Drink HP, stack empty jar on previous empty jar in storage
Ciro: Absorb rifle, make revolvers, scan mayor, put scanner in storage

Group: Sell MP pot, stash pence in storage, search to the right of the village for friends.

Oh, right, also...

Group: Collect reward for using bloodshape so often.
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TheBalanceGuardian

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: May 11, 2013, 04:06:57 am »

(Suggestions for FFS. Questions to players).
I'm sorry but you all seem to have forgotten about the wonderful thing I call a save point. Why don't we restore our save files first, which will fully heal Ciro and, possibly, the missing party members, and only LATER restore Slog with potion? This way we can practically bloodshape this ladder until we get 20, if we wish so - save point will restore all the blood loss.
Until I hear any counter-arguments, veto on healing Slog before restoring save.
Oh, and this all we do before scanning Chief. Just because I'm paranoid.
(The next part directed at other players, not FFS)
Following action will most likely depend on whether or not save point still remembers all the others. If it does, we better not save, as it is our only contact with party and free help for them. If it doesn't, we probably should save there at full health once and for all. After that if we can get to the market, we are practically safe.
Also, why don't we buy another health potion? It's five pence, people, maybe we're broke at the moment, but we can afford life of our main character, you know. Also, if we can save, saving at full health would, again, prevent a lot of trouble.
Are you sure sniper rifle isn't really going to work? FFS, how long is exactly "long"? And how long is "medium"? Either way, Ciro should still have something ranged. He is a mage, not a Space Marine. Unfortunately, Swordflailchainlamps are really not his profile anymore. Unless they have medium or long range. And they might, considering their length.
Oh, and I'm for using bloodladder. It's a lot more practical (and less hard work) than going around the Underworld blindly on a wild goose chase in company of one half-dead sniper-mage and one clinically dead gooshield-mage. And we really need someone to tank before doing anything else. Right now, we're in constant state of danger. I mean, even a worse one than before.
Scanning Chief is good though. I am really curious too. Though I would try to heal first anyway, just in case.
And after we finish all of that... You know I'm really interested in what was in this tube to the left at which we arrived in the first chapter. Levitation?
Also, after healing, let's try to cast our two other spells on Ciro. It's not like we need to worry about SP now, and we really need to know what they do.
Spoiler: Theorycrafting (click to show/hide)
By the way, everyone also seems to have forgotten about this:
Quote from: freeformschooler
Why don't we argue about that? It seems to be a pretty big hint.
Spoiler: About Slog (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 05:39:21 am by TheBalanceGuardian »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: May 11, 2013, 04:50:35 am »

Balance, you remember what happened last time when we exploited save points for infinite money, right?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TheBalanceGuardian

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: May 11, 2013, 05:42:09 am »

Actually, no. And this isn't money at all. It works only because we're one room away from a trapdoor and it just lets us build a ladder. I don't really believe Ciro would allow us to roll 20, anyway, blood magic must be painful. It's only for Riltia and Al and mostly Riltia that she would ever allow such a thing.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3594 on: May 11, 2013, 05:45:10 am »

Oooh. I misinterpreted that there. I tought you ment "make 20 ladders" instead of "make ladders and reabsorb them until we roll a 20"

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: May 11, 2013, 06:42:54 am »

The "YandereBorn" are Rilitia bots,; which are basically Rilitia's search bots.
I think she was poopin' them out when she was a monstrosity, as to look for Ciro.

As for the different types and emotions of the Illborn, I think it is slightly affected by the template chosen for them.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: May 11, 2013, 08:56:40 am »

Do not read letter. Get Slog to drink Health Potion. Absorb Rifle, make Revolver. Scan Chief. Put scanner in storage. Find box of hiding, put it in storage.

+1
+1

You get Slog to drink the Health Potion and put the empty bottle back in Storage. Slog looks fully healed!

Back outside Storage, you attempt again to Bloodshape a bloody revolver. (Bloodshape: 9) Unfortunately, you can't quite form it before your focus breaks up. You take a single point of damage from the botched attempt. Wow, blood magic sure does suck!

You and Slog head up to Chief's usual hangout and whip out the Polar Eye. Chief gives you a look.

Group: Collect reward for using bloodshape so often.
+1

You send Slog to put the Polar Eye in Storage now that you're finished scanning Chief. While he's busy, you head over the the sidequest shack. The door slightly opens and hands 15 Stream Rubies.

"CoMe bacK aGAIN..."

Group: Sell MP pot, stash pence in storage, search to the right of the village for friends.
+1

Slog returns without the SP potion. Unfortunately, he doesn't have enough inventory space to carry it. You search to the right of the village. Unfortunately, the Signpost Stealthbox seems to have disappeared. No sign of Riltia or Al, either, but... what's this weird rock? It looks like a chunk of iron ore or something.

(Perception: 4) You sense something here, but can't tell what.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Storage (click to show/hide)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: May 11, 2013, 09:01:09 am »

Ciro: Go down the ladder, towards those voices.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: May 11, 2013, 09:06:42 am »

Murder Chief. He's 853 years old, classified as Illborn and couldn't wait to get us out of his sight. Murdering him is the only sensible thing accomplishable in this situation.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 09:08:13 am by Dariush »

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: May 11, 2013, 09:12:02 am »

Absorb the rifle, make a revolver. Focus very hard on this Ciro, it's important!

-1 to murder.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 09:30:45 am by Brawler Mouse »
Dendritic.
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 1544