Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3730647 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys, these are probably the river currency thing that I don't remember the second part of. Gems? Check. Comes in piles? Check.
Check the menu of the gems
River Dollars?
Menus, go east

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Menus plus scan the robot- should be ready now.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys, these are probably the river currency thing that I don't remember the second part of. Gems? Check. Comes in piles? Check.
Check the menu of the gems

It looks to be some kind of charged gem that provides SP for spellcasting. Maybe so that you don't have to waste your own. Handy!

River Dollars?
Menus, go east
Open the bot's menues. Convince the other bot.
Menus plus scan the robot- should be ready now.

You take a quick look at PX-39's skill menu. You also scan her for any other information with the Polar Eye. Unfortunately, the scanner doesn't tell you anything about her.

(Persuasion: 5+5 Sexiness) You try to talk the other 'bot into moving out of the way, but it refuses and stands strong. Apparently, it was ordered to guard this door. You can't get any other information out of its boops and beeps.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Use Laserconnaisance to scan the room to the east.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use Laserconnaisance to scan the room to the east.

(Roll: 5) PX-39 scans the room to the east and gets a (somewhat) reliable output:

2(?) entities, likely hostile
1(?) entity, likely non-hostile
1(?) service, useful
2(?) items, loot

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Convince the bot that while it's orders are to guard the door, you are not here to steal it. On the other hand you wish to go through it and it has no order about keeping it shut.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Check out closest unexplored path that we can access.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Convince the bot that while it's orders are to guard the door, you are not here to steal it. On the other hand you wish to go through it and it has no order about keeping it shut.
+1

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Or you try to convince it to come with us again.

Also, maybe trying scanning again?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The scanner's menu is on the menu library, dude.

EDIT: Or so I thought. Lemme fix that.))

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

((The scanner's menu is on the menu library, dude.))
I meant laserreconaisansing. We could get more reliable unfo.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Oh don't tell me that nobody noticed the statue's eyes lighting up.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess the scanner doesn't work on constructs?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Probably means it finished it's boot cycle.

Try hugging it again

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1

((The scanner's menu is on the menu library, dude.))
I meant laserreconaisansing. We could get more reliable unfo.

(Persuasion: 10+5 Sexiness) The 'bot refuses to succumb to your INSANE ADVENTURER LOGIC. You're gonna have to roll a lot higher than that to get through the door.

(Roll: 9) Meanwhile, PX-39 continues scanning the eastern room, refining her data.

2 entities, hostile
1 entity, neutral
1 service, useful
2(?) items, loot

It doesn't give you much new information. Sadly, this uses up the last of poor PX's SP. You also question the sense of a robot attempting to restore SP in a water fountain.

Check out closest unexplored path that we can access.

Not counting the guarded entrance, the closest unexplored path is all the way to the west in the junction where you met Oric.

Probably means it finished it's boot cycle.

Try hugging it again

...Nope, still kind of freaking you out. Something about it's a little too familiar.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 12:18:40 pm by freeformschooler »
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 1544