Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3695519 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

We need to find the first bot and get the scroll back so we can find Riltia and Al.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Let's get off the water first, then come to the realization we've been putting off that we have no idea what to do and things have went horribly wrong.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile

No, keep going as you are. I really want to see what happens when the hero dies and the only one available to attempt another resurrection is Slog.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, keep going as you are. I really want to see what happens when the hero dies and the only one available to attempt another resurrection is Slog.

but good sir.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Search the body for loot
It's FEF, not FEOF

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

We seriously need that scroll back. Chase PX-39. Try to reconcile with her, tell her we will fix the other robot (Proxxy might help?). If that is not possible kill her and get the scroll.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Or, you know, kill it.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

I prefer not killing things when possible.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

Play around in the water, that way we can get some HP back. Also poke the bot with our rifle.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lets do that in the other pool. The one without the sparking 'dead' robot in it.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile

Or we could have Ciro actually react to the horror of her situation instead of further dehumanizing her in every way. You guys never put any thought into the fact that she has a character, we can't just treat her like she has no emotions, or that will bite us in future interactions.
Dendritic.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

PX-39 is absolutely astonished you'd harm her ally and leaves the party along with the loot you had her pick up.
You idiots.

I prefer not killing things when possible.
+1

I suggest we start by removing ourselves from the water, then have Slog nudge the robo-corpse to the edge of the pool. Meanwhile, Ciro will head north and try to reconcile with the other robot. The plan will probably go awry by then.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

PX-39 is absolutely astonished you'd harm her ally and leaves the party along with the loot you had her pick up.
You idiots.

You're right.

We should have had her wait in the other room.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Curse my gainful employment, I missed shenanigans!

We need HPs, so I say Restore the save point and hell with it if Slog's HP dips- better him than us, we have no Astral Influx to change to his perspective when we die!

When we aren't in danger of being oneshot by our jilted sentry bot, we need to apologize and get our stuff back.

Finally, assuming we recover that scroll I vote against using it to find the ruby. We know the ruby is on this floor someplace, we have a finite number of rooms to search. I'd prefer we use it to find the nearest Soul Star, but finding our wayward meatshields is also acceptable (and obviously high priority, given how that bot almost killed us. I don't think we'd have survived against both.)

Also I don't know what to make of that statue's ramblings. WE SHALL SEE

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

I would draw some quick fan art, but it wasn't nearly as fun as making a cheap sprite-game out of it!
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 1544