Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3741640 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Yaos has her name on her chatbox.  Why we know it I don't know, but it's there.

Floe is from here.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

As for an actual action...

"We are one of the Six Sinister Siblings of Oric the Awesome!

Probably.

Who are you?"

There is NO WAY this can backfire.
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Okay, I just looked at a bunch of stuff. Floe is almost definitely not the blue girl due to different speech patterns (the slurring of endings vs almost aristocratic manner of speech). I wonder how nobody noticed this before.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:55:15 pm by Dariush »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Veto Monk 12's action.

"Im an adventurer, do you think that joining up will be a good idea?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

This is validation to my "each DL corresponds to a sibling" theory.  First sibling to DL2, second to DL3, etc.

So who owns DL1?  The Zeroth Sibling?

Also, what's up with the Ciro and Riltia levels?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fun fact: the prologue took two days. The first part took a week. The second part took FOUR MONTHS already and there's no end in sight.

Oh, and FFS, did you take the title image idea from my avatar? :P

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

That's because we keep dicking around.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

Probably.

Who are you?"

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

+1
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Probably.

Who are you?"

Okay, I just looked at a bunch of stuff. Floe is almost definitely not the blue girl due to different speech patterns (the slurring of endings vs almost aristocratic manner of speech). I wonder how nobody noticed this before.

I'm inclined not to worry too much about the speech patterns, since it basically seems to be an instant message, and people talk differently IRL than they do through quick bursts of text.

This is validation to my "each DL corresponds to a sibling" theory.  First sibling to DL2, second to DL3, etc.

So who owns DL1?  The Zeroth Sibling?

Also, what's up with the Ciro and Riltia levels?

Hang on, I'm lazy, link to the sibling to each level theory? I don't know as sibling order and dungeon level order corresponds (and there's more dlevels than known siblings, so)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Oh, and FFS, did you take the title image idea from my avatar? :P
The changing thing. You're not the only one who uses one of those systems.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm inclined not to worry too much about the speech patterns, since it basically seems to be an instant message, and people talk differently IRL than they do through quick bursts of text.
Bursts of text? And what was Cain typing this text on? Apart from air, of course.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go and help the nice lady.

Do this by getting da loot, and looking into the vendomat.

You nab 15 Fountain Pence and have Slog examine the Coin vending machine. It... SEEMS to be some kind of item exchange machine. You get mad Pence depending on the quality of the item you give up. Maybe.

Probably.

Who are you?"

+1

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile

Gah, I missed stuff! Also we're all reacting pretty well to Ciro being an emotionless jerk. Have the sympathetic of us not had enough of a part in shaping her personality? We all know that we'll run to trouble with this mentality, right? Being mostly a douche will only get you so far.
Dendritic.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why do you have to update when I'm at school, where they block Imgur?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 01:56:13 pm by My Name is Immaterial »

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

"We still don't know who you are. What are you doing here?"

Gah, I missed stuff! Also we're all reacting pretty well to Ciro being an emotionless jerk. Have the sympathetic of us not had enough of a part in shaping her personality? We all know that we'll run to trouble with this mentality, right? Being mostly a douche will only get you so far.

Cherish is the Woobie, we're in it for the lewtz and good times!

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile

Ask her if she would like to help you find where they are coming from together.
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 1544