Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3742330 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Actually hey lets not just look at them, but instead ask to look at them. People know when you're trying to look at their menus and I can only assume its a socal faux pas in the warrens universe.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Passive parties basically means that they'll follow us around and help, but we can't command them. They act upon their own discretion.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go north!

Two more enemies THWUMP down. You guess you don't have to fight them and could just run back into the previous room (or let Yaos take care of them).

Menus, then scan Yaos

You don't have the Polar Eye with you!

Actually hey lets not just look at them, but instead ask to look at them. People know when you're trying to look at their menus and I can only assume its a socal faux pas in the warrens universe.
Look at Yaos's menus. For all of his skills. Also, did anyone notice in the upper right, that Ritalia has a bar there? Also, what does the passive party do?
Its her Soul Charge, and the passive party is not directly controlled
Ask to see the menus of Yaos

Spoiler: Active Party (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive Party (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 03:27:15 pm by freeformschooler »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Run past to the north!

Piss on her if she won't let us see her private possessions.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Insert live enemy into coin machine!
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We need a bottle to capture that wisp. Also, if these things keep falling, we can use this place as a money farm. Wasn't a bag full of slot worth 50 pence? Or should we spend them in stat points?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

A dangerous money farm, but it's something to consider.  FFS is pretty anti-grind so I doubt it'll last long.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

@Tom: I say stats, we need more health. Blood Knight!

Try to turn the wisp and robot against each other. Mention that the wisp said ugly things about the robot's creator.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Ciro: Shoot at both of them!
Slog: fritz the wisp
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

A dangerous money farm, but it's something to consider.  FFS is pretty anti-grind so I doubt it'll last long.
At most 14 enemies, I believe. Then the statue runs out spawning things.

On another note, something very dangerous might be at the other side, and we're wasting both our and our allies MP.

Ask how Yaos entered this room, and why he didn't grab the crystals in the room before.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 03:38:42 pm by 10ebbor10 »

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Oh come on! He's got a soulstar! What further proof do you need that he is a Sibling?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

He's awfully wimpy for a sibling.  If you really think so, we could always just murder him.

(PS NOT A SUGGESTION)

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile

We don't need to think he's a sibling. Maybe more than just siblings have soul stars.

Ciro: Shoot at both of them!
Slog: fritz the wisp

-1 to using Slog's SP at this point, there's likely a battle coming up that would be nice to have spells for.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 04:06:06 pm by Brawler Mouse »
Dendritic.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile

Double post shame.
Dendritic.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

@Tom: I say stats, we need more health. Blood Knight!

Try to turn the wisp and robot against each other. Mention that the wisp said ugly things about the robot's creator.
+1

Also, can someone give me an explanation on what Ciro's personality is? Still pure adventurer?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 1544