Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3737044 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Hard-hats: These yellow 'bots can nullify damage when the going gets too rough. Then, when you least expect it, they'll pop back up and spit energy shots at you! Difficulty: Beginner. Reward: 30 Pence, Hard Hat.

The Big Wisp: Who leads the wisps in battle? It's the Big Wisp! He can summon Wisps to his side and dish out hefty Electric damage. Difficulty: Intermediate. Reward: 50 Pence, "Wisp" unlocked in Council.

And we had a full party- and an ally- to help us with the Hard Hats.  We're asking for serious trouble here- I suspect he could one-shot Ciro.  We need to RUN.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Also, you're missing the biggest hint here.

SLOG CHANGED EXPRESSION.  When has he ever done that before?  We need to RUN.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SLOG CHANGED EXPRESSION.

...POINT CONCEDED.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damnit guys, conceding points when I just finished laying out the tactical combat grid.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile

THWUMP.

I concede the point as well. Slog is probably a better danger sensor than this group of sociopaths, myself included.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 07:53:43 pm by Brawler Mouse »
Dendritic.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Damnit guys, conceding points when I just finished laying out the tactical combat grid.

this is what you get for changing slog's expression

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Nuuuuuuu
It's FEF, not FEOF

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As a wise king once said: "Run away!"

I think we should take Yaos to investigate the creepy statue. It sounded like it was placing new creatures in rooms when the old creatures were no longer serviceable.

If that falls through, we should go back to town and investigate the pipes full of drones. There might be a drop-chute there.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Tactical combat is only overpowered if we use it right. Not sure if we got the hang of it yet, but we should try it again sometime. Might help us avoid getting hurt.

But yeah, discretion is the better part of valor as they say!

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

AUGH WHY DID I GO TO WORK

RUN AWAY!

Okay, assuming we successfully fled, it's time for a decision on the statue. If we think that it's spawning those monsters, we should destroy it to prevent further monster spawnings. If not, then we need to deduce the location of the monster spawner. Or shoot at the ceiling or something I dunno.

However, there's something else to consider. Yaos is looking for fancy pants gems. We're looking for a fancy pants ruby (to get a new party member.) I suspect we have a conflict of interest coming up, at which point we'll either have to fight Yaos for the gem, or hope letting him have it will get him in our active party.

And quite frankly, Yaos doesn't strike me as a super great party member, even by our standards. He's competent, no doubt, but if we take him at face value then he's an exile on the quest for Weapons of Mass Destruction. If he's lying, then he might be one of the Siblings, or something even worse.

At the very least we need more information on Yaos. WHERE OUR SCANNER AT?

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: ....
« Reply #4150 on: May 24, 2013, 08:12:37 pm »

We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Totally +1 on getting the scanner to scan Yaos.  He (male gender now canon) and his potential Soul Star are a monkey wrench in the theory crafting.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

On a unrelated note, is the link system you mentioned a long time back ever gonna be a thing, or has it been discarded?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 275 276 [277] 278 279 ... 1544