Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3686971 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: that sure is a lot of plot
« Reply #4440 on: May 27, 2013, 09:47:01 am »

Not sure what I'm suppose to look at. Al kicks Cherish away, yeah, he's done that before and it didn't look weird first time I saw it. Am I missing something?
Not unless you mean how Spira is there is some reason, holding Cherish above his head?
It's in the second picture.
That looks like Cherish. That means that either Cherish was duplicated when kicked and we've never seen more than one...or it's a graphic effect to show her flying backward quickly.

Regarding the imminent doom situation going on with Yaos:

fuckshitfuckshitfuckshitfuckshitfuckshitfuckshitfuckshitfuckshitfuckshit

This is a little drastic... but if we can't come up with anything that has really god damn solid evidence.... I propose killing Yaos before the Doomy Dooms of Doom happen. Not only would it probably prevent whatever the hell catastrophe is imminent, but we might get some soul charge out of it.
-1. What makes you think that the catastrophe will hurt more than Yaos, anyways?

If we have a better idea by the time the deadline looms nigh, I'm putting all my votes in it. But it needs to be an idea that would not only be something we can do something about, but something we have a REALLY FUCKING HIGH degree of certainty. Because if Yaos ends up going One Winged Yandare on us, the resultant beast will probably be super hostile anyways, and aggroing Yaos pre-transformation will be a non-issue. And considering we had to Oversoul to deal with the last one.... do NOT want.
We don't even know what the red numbers do yet. If anything, trying to kill Yaos will cause more issues, such as Yaos interpreting this as us trying to kill him for his phat lewtz and killing Ciro.

Hey guys that are doing the "Blood Coughing" theory: Look what I found on pg 127!

Directly after we finished the 'Dont jump' arena battle. I would be looking at the Arena battles for hints from now on.
Hm...I may need to do a LOT of update-searching...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: May 27, 2013, 10:21:48 am »

Hey guys that are doing the "Blood Coughing" theory: Look what I found on pg 127!

Directly after we finished the 'Dont jump' arena battle. I would be looking at the Arena battles for hints from now on.
I did a little bit of seaching, after this moment is when Ciro starts getting very aggressive and yelling a lot, particuarly about his lost masculinity, and he really seems to flip out at the slightest thing.
Once he get internal bleeding at the second arena fight, though, this mostly stops and he seems to get a bit more light-hearted.

Maybe that has something to do will his her new anatomy, but not sure.

Also, I think I found out something interesting while combing through all that, regarding Illborne and possibly changing one away from being one.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: May 27, 2013, 10:49:02 am »

Ask about Class tree as well

The Shopkeeper tells you a Class Tree, much like other Trees, allows you to give up a powerful item and a significant portion of your time to modify your current Class.

We've got only 50, so...
PURCHASE BAG OF SLOTS.
Buy inventory bag thing

You nab a bag full of slot. (Roll: 2) Holding it grants you TWO additional inventory slots. Hooray! Unfortunately, now you're broke again. At least you still have Stream Rubies in storage.

Alternatively, ask her/him about his/her past. That always seems to unlock sads.
Crazy enough that this just might work.

This is now my preferred method of Soul CPR, assuming we can't solve Yaos's problem before shit gets real.

...But how do we give someone charge? Does Ciro even know what that is? Yaos would either have to kill someone with charge, or go through something very, very emotional. But Yaos seems to really play up the "calm and collected" thing.

Any ideas?
Break her/him emotionally?

First, mention the theory to Yaos. Only with his consent can we test it without alienating our ally, endangering our life, and being a big jerkface all at the same time.

(Roll: 15+2, 2+1) Yaos actually lets you test your theory. You knock him back with your shots, but he doesn't look heavily wounded. Now, you suppose, it's just a matter of waiting around unless you have another theory to test.

Ask Yaos if he's ever been injured when one of the red numbers came up, and if it healed him. Get numbers if possible- how much he was hurt, how big the number was. Explain basic "overheal" idea.

Spoiler: Active Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive Inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 10:52:38 am by freeformschooler »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: May 27, 2013, 10:58:01 am »

So, in total, that bag of slot only gave us a single invetory slot, wonderful.

Also, I can't believe we just shot our teammate in the face with a shotgun, we're as bad as Dick Cheany
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: May 27, 2013, 11:00:16 am »

Ask him to show us his star thing every turn if possible.

Also, lets go to the room to the East of the chest room.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: May 27, 2013, 11:03:14 am »

Now, for an interesting topological excerise.

Move bag of slot one inventory space to the right.

So, in total, that bag of slot only gave us a single invetory slot, wonderful.
Yup, corpses are a much better form of inventory management.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 11:05:40 am by 10ebbor10 »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: May 27, 2013, 11:04:41 am »

Move back of slot one inventory space to the right.

I don't understand what this means.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: May 27, 2013, 11:05:30 am »

((Just putting the bag in itself))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4448 on: May 27, 2013, 11:25:54 am »

Genius. +1

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4449 on: May 27, 2013, 11:44:33 am »

I did a little bit of seaching, after this moment is when Ciro starts getting very aggressive and yelling a lot, particuarly about his lost masculinity, and he really seems to flip out at the slightest thing.
Once he get internal bleeding at the second arena fight, though, this mostly stops and he seems to get a bit more light-hearted.
Maybe that has something to do will his her new anatomy, but not sure.
Please tell me that you don't mean the first thing that occurred to me...

Also, I can't believe we just shot our teammate in the face with a shotgun, we're as bad as Dick Cheany
We asked nicely first...

Now, for an interesting topological excerise.
You net-hacker, you.

Yup, corpses are a much better form of inventory management.
Remind me to sig this.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4450 on: May 27, 2013, 11:47:22 am »

Genius. +1
Shenanigan bonus ahoy!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4451 on: May 27, 2013, 12:00:41 pm »

Genius. +1
Shenanigan bonus ahoy!
Or we create a rift that draws everything within 120 feet into the Astral Plane.
Sig

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4452 on: May 27, 2013, 12:03:29 pm »

We should save our current health and sp, as we have increased the maximum of both. I'm not sure if it will affect Yaos...

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4453 on: May 27, 2013, 12:43:56 pm »

Magical Shotgun. Not sure if that makes it better or worse, but its got to count somewhere.

Let him use one of the red crystals on himself, see what it does to his number-game. Also, while i doubt that it will do much good, the boy? seems like he could need some cheering up. Less sure we will succeed in a good action to cheer him up, but it's the thought that counts, right.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4454 on: May 27, 2013, 12:45:07 pm »

We were going to see what the numbers do first.

If they do nothing, then use the crystals.
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 1544