Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3695257 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: We now return to...
« Reply #4815 on: May 29, 2013, 07:37:21 pm »

Well... A skill tree is a guaranteed fusion... But it seems a little risky to me, I don't know.
It's a tier 1 Awesome material, I doubt it'd be useless.

Place Bloodshape and Slime Essence into Skill Tree
Become a slime mage!
...I mean really, we'd basically still be able to make whatever we wanted.

It does seem risky, and I dont like the idea of us losing a class skill.
See above: AWESOME
And yet, I still don't like it, and nothing is really going to change my veto on this.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4816 on: May 29, 2013, 07:37:47 pm »

It would probably become Slimeshape or something weird like that. Or infuse our BloodShape with Awesome.
Hard Hat, Slime Essence Fusion.
I'm willing to bet that it only accepts skills and materials, relevant crafting and whatnot.
Dendritic.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4817 on: May 29, 2013, 07:38:05 pm »

It would probably become Slimeshape or something weird like that. Or infuse our BloodShape with Awesome.
This. Hard Hat Essence Fusion. Also, try and figure out if we get anything out of that. I mean, we just took out something pretty damn scary, so we should get SOMETHING!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4818 on: May 29, 2013, 07:40:29 pm »

Ok, I agree that Bloodshape shouldn't be used, but as to the hard hat not working,

If hard hat and Slime Essence won't work, use Slime Essense and Frizz, or the book of breeze if Frizz is unavailable
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4819 on: May 29, 2013, 07:42:17 pm »

Yeah, I'll agree with the book of breeze and slime essence being used.
I just dont like the idea of losing a class skill incase there's any sorta passive skills, like the one Al will eventually get where he gets -50% off sp cost.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4820 on: May 29, 2013, 07:46:10 pm »

Consider how skill trees work more thoroughly. Is it one-time use? Is there a way to predict anything about the results?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4821 on: May 29, 2013, 07:47:33 pm »

I get the feeling Ciro will refuse so the tipkeeper won't sue her or something
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Duel Inside a Soul
« Reply #4822 on: May 29, 2013, 07:59:57 pm »

why didn't anyone think about bloodshaping an LMG (light machine gun)?
Because that would probably cost a lot of MSP and be pretty inventory-consuming?

So Slog is dead and Yaos is missing. My god, I understand being a jaded adventurer, but at this point Ciro is acting almost entirely inhuman. Can we get some actual reaction? Or is she just REALLY excited for those items we had before?
Ciro never really connected with Yaos and presumably doesn't adore Slog like many of us do. Okay, definitely not that much. Maybe she read that guide on mercenaries.

Become a slime mage!
Unless we got some bloody slime. Or slimy blood.

Bloodshape a bag or a few so we can take all this sweet loot to Storage. Do so, then absorb the bag(s) and contemplate the full list of items we could fuse with the Skill Tree.

Has anyone considered using a Fountain Pence in the Skill Tree? Fountain Pence + Awesome Essence = ??
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #4823 on: May 29, 2013, 08:10:00 pm »

...Hm. What would that do? Money-based slimery?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4824 on: May 29, 2013, 08:11:17 pm »

Probably something gambling related. Gamblers are awesome.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4825 on: May 29, 2013, 08:11:57 pm »

As an example. We could also attach it to something else.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #4826 on: May 29, 2013, 08:15:46 pm »

Aw. Poor Yaos. I'm guessing he's dead-dead, he's not even in the Soul Charge meter thing to the upper right anymore. Just after I respected him for taking that shotgun to the face like a boss...

Anyway, yeah, loot all the things! Do that fancy "carry everything in our arms and be unable to be useful" thing to get it all in storage. Then get Slog's corpse/slime puddle to the Greens!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4827 on: May 29, 2013, 08:20:15 pm »

Aw. Poor Yaos. I'm guessing he's dead-dead, he's not even in the Soul Charge meter thing to the upper right anymore. Just after I respected him for taking that shotgun to the face like a boss...
Si, que sera sera, y que fue fue.

Anyway, yeah, loot all the things! Do that fancy "carry everything in our arms and be unable to be useful" thing to get it all in storage. Then get Slog's corpse/slime puddle to the Greens!
...That could work, too. But Blood Bags are more elegant.
Sig

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4828 on: May 29, 2013, 08:32:19 pm »

This. Hard Hat Essence Fusion. Also, try and figure out if we get anything out of that. I mean, we just took out something pretty damn scary, so we should get SOMETHING!

You grab the Skill Tree and get straight to work on all that combining you missed before. Let's see what works.

Essence of Slime: Success.
Hard Hat: ERROR. It doesn't seem to accept this item.

Become a slime mage!
+1

Next up, you try Bloodshape and Slime Essence. Unfortunately, Bloodshape is Soulbound and cannot be removed from your Inventory.

...You wonder if Slog's Essence could be saved and used for something else. Like, maybe bringing him back down the road or something. You absolutely refuse to believe he is Dead Forever, given how often things seem to die and come back again in the Warrens. You aren't even considering that a possibility at this point.

Bloodshape a bag or a few so we can take all this sweet loot to Storage. Do so, then absorb the bag(s) and contemplate the full list of items we could fuse with the Skill Tree.
Commence bloodshaping of slotbags. Ponder Yaos' fate.

(Roll: 3) You try to Bloodshape some sort of additional bag, but your vision spins for a moment as you cut yourself open casting the spell, taking minor damage.

As an example. We could also attach it to something else.

You don't even have any Fountain Pence to put in the skill tree! Also, that probably wouldn't work, given the previous tests.

Anyway, yeah, loot all the things! Do that fancy "carry everything in our arms and be unable to be useful" thing to get it all in storage.
Carry everything to storage

Wop wop wop

You head back to the unchanged Market, teleport to the Underside and just carry everything into Storage on FULL MANUAL MODE. You deposit all non-essential items (except the Skill Tree, which is just awesome, and Slog's slimy remains.

Finally...

Then get Slog's corpse/slime puddle to the Greens!

...You're not exactly sure what you were going to do here.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4829 on: May 29, 2013, 08:35:14 pm »

Well isn't it obvious? We, uh... we... um...

...try to open that tube thing? Examine it for controls or similar.
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 1544