Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3741282 times)

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: We now return to...
« Reply #4935 on: May 30, 2013, 08:32:59 am »

THROW IN THAT GODDAMN SOUL STAR AND A FEW PENCE FOR GOOD MEASURE AND RUN OFF TO BUY FOODS

hey guys there's a chance to get slog back so i got poked and here we are
If we want Slog back, I can only suggest not using the Star.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: May 30, 2013, 08:34:53 am »

THROW IN THAT GODDAMN SOUL STAR AND A FEW PENCE FOR GOOD MEASURE AND RUN OFF TO BUY FOODS

Give me one way in which SoulSlog may not be maximum overblorble and I will consider it.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: May 30, 2013, 08:42:31 am »

Hmmm.... If Floe is the Eye; who is tuned with the "Code" that would mean when she was a "mechanic" she was going to fix the "code" machine in the Greens; which we shattered the outer layer.
Also, the intercept ability picked up on more Sub-DL room flushing; which means Floe and BF are still going to the OS.

Meaning the Statue, Possessed Searchbot, Floe, and 'Code' Machine are all interconnected.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4938 on: May 30, 2013, 08:53:03 am »

Give me one way in which SoulSlog may not be maximum overblorble and I will consider it.
He could end up not being SoulSlog, leaving us with regular Slog back and a destroyed Soul Star.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: May 30, 2013, 09:00:57 am »

He said it was unnatural, not incorrect.  The soul star may be fueling the resurrections, at the cost of said soul.

I kind of doubt it though, given the theory that Al put it there and it's Cherish's soul star.  So I say No don't put the soul star back.  Instead...

Unlock the door in the Oric Room with the key- don't go through yet
Stow Key, new Soul Star, Skill Tree in storage
Now go through the unlocked door
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: May 30, 2013, 09:03:38 am »

He said it was unnatural, not incorrect.  The soul star may be fueling the resurrections, at the cost of said soul.

I kind of doubt it though, given the theory that Al put it there and it's Cherish's soul star.  So I say No don't put the soul star back.  Instead...

Unlock the door in the Oric Room with the key- don't go through yet
Now go through the unlocked door

+1

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: May 30, 2013, 09:05:07 am »

((What's the "Oric Room?" The one where we met Oric? Neither of those doors have been shown to be locked.))

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: May 30, 2013, 09:07:13 am »

Go to the underside and ask chief if he knows where is Al/how to operate the machine in the Greens.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: May 30, 2013, 09:24:56 am »

((What's the "Oric Room?" The one where we met Oric? Neither of those doors have been shown to be locked.))
Wasn't there some door with a lock on it back around there? We should try to unlock that door.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4944 on: May 30, 2013, 09:34:17 am »

I'm in favor of putting the essence of slime in the thing where the soul star was before we try anything with the soul star at least.

Either way, we should go back and check the current listing of mercenaries and at least see what they have available, as well as check out the shops and seeing what they have in store. Oh, and check the side-quests too, you never know when a useful one might show up.

Go to the underside and ask chief if he knows where is Al/how to operate the machine in the Greens.
Also, this.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: May 30, 2013, 09:37:13 am »

Wasn't there some door with a lock on it back around there? We should try to unlock that door.

((If you can find one reading back through that's still there, I'd be impressed.))

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4946 on: May 30, 2013, 09:56:30 am »

((If you can find one reading back through that's still there, I'd be impressed.))
((Damn. Looking back through, there isn't actually any door left unlocked.))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: May 30, 2013, 10:03:19 am »

Spoiler: Consensus (click to show/hide)

Idea! Combine a Energy Weed and Energy Leafs into the reagent section of Skill Tree

The leaves off the tree aren't Energy Leaves. They're just regular leaves. You instead stuff two Energy Weeds into the Skill Tree as reagents. A little timer comes up in the "time" box.

I'm in favor of putting the essence of slime in the thing where the soul star was before we try anything with the soul star at least.

You stuff Slog's Essence in the chute. It just barely fits in there, but you manage to manage it work. You then head back over to the Checkpoint and teleport to the Underside.

We dont have any food.

Lets just leave, buy 2 health potions at the market, heal up, and then go Searching DL2 for the focus ruby.

I think its time that we get a healer.
+YES
+1

((Will they have any new mercenaries now that Slog is dead? We should check anyways.))

+1 to checking mercenaries (after soul star shenanigans)

wop-wop-wop

You shrug and decide to teleport back to the Underside. Time to run some errands. First off: after retrieving your stash of Stream Rubies from Storage (and placing the Key, Soul Star and Skill Tree back in), you head up to the Worker's Council. Chief is, surprisingly, not here. Regardless, you check the list of available mercenaries once again.

Spoiler: Cleri, Ruby Priest (click to show/hide)

Huh. Seems that a new recruit has joined up since you last checked. Going by the poster, she looks kind of like those creatures in the first battle you fought?

Either way, we should go back and check the current listing of mercenaries and at least see what they have available, as well as check out the shops and seeing what they have in store. Oh, and check the side-quests too, you never know when a useful one might show up.

You head to the market again. Interestingly, the shop inventories haven't changed since the last time you checked them.

Spoiler: Reminder (click to show/hide)

Lets just leave, buy 2 health potions at the market, heal up, and then go Searching DL2 for the focus ruby.

Whoa, not so hasty there. You spend 10 Pence on Health Potions and consume one, leaving the other in your inventory as you're now at full health. Let's see... what else should you do while you're down here?

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Storage (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 10:13:27 am by freeformschooler »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4948 on: May 30, 2013, 10:07:31 am »

For some reason I can't help but picture "Riltia" and "Al" as hand-puppets Ciro just happens to have and is talking to while everyone else in the room is trying to ignore this weird girl.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: May 30, 2013, 10:14:04 am »

Check skill tree menu to see progress

Also, we could hire that mercenary that only requires us to begin a quest. We can just send her to die if everything goes wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 328 329 [330] 331 332 ... 1544