Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3741573 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: We now return to...
« Reply #5055 on: June 01, 2013, 10:05:01 am »

People saying that Astral Influx isn't Ciro's Soul Star: During the Yaos fight Ciro was mentioned to 'reach full potential' or something like that.
And turned blue.
The colorschemes match.

I never said the Influx wasn't his/her star. I was just saying that the color scheme didn't match. But yeah, I didn't consider the Spirit Duel. Valid point.

We need to capture a fish, so when we get the Illborn Exchange we can put it and our new ally in there and make Goom-Bass!

+1   I'm not even kidding.

+1 to Glass Bottle Acid.  Also, Go get the scanner.  It's in storage.

+1 for realz! Make sure it winds up in Goom-bess's inventory

Tattle on Ciro.  And Goom-bess, while we're at it.

+1 once more!

After all that, back to D2! Enter that room Oric went in (south from the room west of the puzzle room)

+1 to all of this. Fill out the DL2 map! Explore every room! Kill every enemy! Grab ALL THE LOOT!
+1
Actually, we should give Goom-Bess the Hard Hat as well and let her tank while we stand behind with the shotgun.

Get Hard Hat and give to Goom-Bess.
+1

To start off, you take out a single Glass Bottle from Storage and stick the Stream Rubies back in to free up a slot. Goom-bess gets the Polar Eye and Hard Hat (although I forgot to put the Hard Hat in the picture above.

She then gives you some sample Tattles as requested.

You then teleport back to Greens and VERY CAREFULLY collect a sample of the acid in your bottle. This could act as a very potent reagent.

Speaking of "reagents," hey: look what's finished!

This seems remarkably less useful than what you thought would result. Maybe you just need to try different Tiers and/or elements. You stick it in your bag regardless.

Minutes later, you warp back to the DL2 Market and restore your SP. Afterwards, you head over to the room you met Oric in and walk through the southmost door, leading you to a new area. There's actually quite a lot of stuff here.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 10:32:19 am by freeformschooler »

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5056 on: June 01, 2013, 10:10:34 am »

While i don't know what to do here, I think that we can do something:

Create a bridge of plant matter to go to the other side of the acid pool. Bring bottles filled with sp regeneration water

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5057 on: June 01, 2013, 10:23:31 am »

Equip Growth, use it to make a bridge across the acid lake

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5058 on: June 01, 2013, 10:26:43 am »

Ask for tattle on the wisps.
See if Growth fits into the skill tree.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5059 on: June 01, 2013, 10:29:08 am »

Type OverSoul onto keyboard and hit the arrow key,Shotgun those wisps

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5060 on: June 01, 2013, 10:30:31 am »

Lets not get into battles yet, we can always visit this room later, remember.

Lets go west.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5061 on: June 01, 2013, 10:31:41 am »

Also:
Use scanner on wisps
Write in the computer thingy: "despawn wisps" (if somebody finds something better, just say it, I'm not a porgrammer or anything)
Capture a wisp in a bottle. (This can be useful for crafting)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5062 on: June 01, 2013, 10:34:36 am »

Have we considered farming Growth? See what we could sell Growth for to see if that's a viable option...next time we go to town, I guess. Unless we can do it retroactively.

As for the wisps...hm, I wonder if we could have used a bottled Wisp as a Reagent? Ah well. Let's see if we can find a way to generate more glass bottles.

Tattle. On. EVERYTHING!

And evidently Goom-Bess has both 11 and 12 HP.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5063 on: June 01, 2013, 10:36:40 am »

Try casting growth in a few areas: the Cavern Area, Dungen Level 2, etc., and seeing if any interesting plants grow. We could potentially farm this skill for the Quest.

If nothing interesting happens, just go back and drink from the SP Fountain, and combine Acid Jar and Growth in the Skill Tree, and see what we get.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #5064 on: June 01, 2013, 10:37:09 am »

Type 'format c:\'.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5065 on: June 01, 2013, 10:39:16 am »

If nothing interesting happens, just go back and drink from the SP Fountain, and combine Acid Jar and Growth in the Skill Tree, and see what we get.
I really don't think that it is a good idea. But maybe we can combine an hp/sp potion with Growth, so that we get a healing plant!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5066 on: June 01, 2013, 10:39:39 am »

Set Gombless to "Tattle on first sight"

Contemplate if skill tree is still there, and if so if we could use it for more stuff. Also how useful plant matter is actually, as that means vines for climbing, bridges, blocking off exits, trapping people... Its basically instant multi-purpose building material, add SP.

Type in "System.exit(0);" into computer.isjoke

Isn't that thunderbolt something we need along with the key?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5067 on: June 01, 2013, 10:41:47 am »

Yes it is. But what do we do with it?
I suppose we use it to open up Proxxy's Boss Door

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5068 on: June 01, 2013, 10:42:23 am »

I really don't think that it is a good idea. But maybe we can combine an hp/sp potion with Growth, so that we get a healing plant!
Not sure if that's what would happen, but +1

I wonder if we can find other Skill Trees around...or even Trees of other things, like weapons...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5069 on: June 01, 2013, 10:42:58 am »

Contemplate if skill tree is still there, and if so if we could use it for more stuff. Also how useful plant matter is actually, as that means vines for climbing, bridges, blocking off exits, trapping people... Its basically instant multi-purpose building material, add SP.

((What do you mean "still there?" Did you not see the picture in the last update? Near the start?

It can be assumed we checked its state in storage on our way back from Greens.))
Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 1544