Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3742388 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Preparations
« Reply #6315 on: June 26, 2013, 06:37:06 pm »

They'd probably make it strNO DON'T PILE ON!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6316 on: June 26, 2013, 06:52:30 pm »

Oh for crying out loud...

Our GM uses our OOC against us.  I am not going to blame Monk12 for that.  That is stupid.

Sigh... Well, I'll just not make any suggestions for a few days.  I mean, a few hours.  No big deal.
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6317 on: June 26, 2013, 06:54:32 pm »

Our GM uses our OOC against us.  I am not going to blame Monk12 for that.  That is stupid.
To be perfectly fair, it was just Monk12 reminding freeform about what should have been happening.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #6318 on: June 26, 2013, 06:57:55 pm »

What, nobody saw that coming? Honestly, what kind of boss has only 20 HP. Heck, I figured he was just saving it for Maximum Soul-Crushing Potential. Say, right after we order a massive charge into melee to try and finish it in one blow. If we were really getting screwed over, we would have already lost the spear. (Note: Assuming the Big Wisp jumps at the end of this turn, we need to hop on that spear before the level self-destructs or something)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6319 on: June 26, 2013, 07:02:27 pm »

(Note: Assuming the Big Wisp jumps at the end of this turn, we need to hop on that spear before the level self-destructs or something)
+1
Sig

Brilliand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6320 on: June 26, 2013, 07:04:05 pm »

To be perfectly fair, it was just Monk12 reminding freeform about what should have been happening.

That is true.  I guess I'm more irritated by it than I would otherwise be because FFS likes to emphasize the aspect of it that I dislike.

That then results in people getting annoyed at Monk for speaking honestly, and I approve of him speaking honestly, so I'm annoyed by the implication that he did anything wrong (and thereby annoyed at any aspects of gameplay that resulted in that implication).
The blood of our enemies is but a symbol.  The true domain of Armok is magma - mountain's blood.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6321 on: June 26, 2013, 07:06:03 pm »

Be glad that freeform's lapse in memory gave us a few less hp to deal. (Actually more, since those hp would delay the Wisp's death, which would give the little guys more time to heal him, which would make it take longer to kill...at least a couple turns, probably.)
Sig

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6322 on: June 26, 2013, 07:08:25 pm »

Aaand I missed the attack with the spear for the HP calculation.

Anyway, now that the wisps are going to heal it, we should kill it before it gets healed. Because I don't think that we can kill both wisps.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6323 on: June 26, 2013, 07:09:28 pm »

Anyway, now that the wisps are going to heal it, we should kill it before it gets healed. Because I don't think that we can kill both wisps.
+1
Sig

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6324 on: June 26, 2013, 07:10:49 pm »

That is true.  I guess I'm more irritated by it than I would otherwise be because FFS likes to emphasize the aspect of it that I dislike.

That then results in people getting annoyed at Monk for speaking honestly, and I approve of him speaking honestly, so I'm annoyed by the implication that he did anything wrong (and thereby annoyed at any aspects of gameplay that resulted in that implication).

TOO BAD

FREEFORMSCHOOLER TIME

Goombess multistomp back to us, Cherish heal Goombess, Ciro shoot BIG WISP again.
+1!

And I don't really know if diplomacy would work at this point.

+1

(Multi-stomp: 11, 10, 1, 3) Goom-bess executes another MULTI-STOMP from right next to the wisps, expending most of her SP. The Wisps briefly fade out of reality as she hops from one to the other. (Attack: 6) You attempt to shoot the Big Wisp, but he backs up just as you take aim, and without Warzone, your shotgun cred is at an all-time low. What you're trying to say is: you miss.

Everyone agrees to take a quick break - a pit stop - and grease their wheels. (Heal: 4) (Attack: 3) (Attack: 2) The Wisps heal up the Big Wisp with their stabs while Cherish restores Goom-bess with her spell.

Another Wisp is created.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6325 on: June 26, 2013, 07:13:42 pm »

LURE THE BIG WISP ONTO THE COIN MACHINE IN ORDER TO DEMOLISH THE ECONOMY ACQUIRE DELICIOUS LOOT

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6326 on: June 26, 2013, 07:15:38 pm »

Wait, didn't we just cast Warzone last turn?
Sig

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6327 on: June 26, 2013, 07:16:40 pm »

no illuminati sir that was two turns ago

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6328 on: June 26, 2013, 07:22:01 pm »

no illuminati sir that was two turns ago
Oh. My bad.
Let's see, subtract one, carry the other one, integrate, estimate the value of C, factor, other math stuff I won't bother to type since even I'm getting tired of the joke, I calculate that we should shoot again, with Goom-Bess jumping up and landing on the Big Wisp while Cherish pokes it with her staff.
Sig

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #6329 on: June 26, 2013, 07:35:08 pm »

Boss Wisp at 10hp

Ciro: Shotgun Big Wisp.

Cherish: Join Goombess, beat a Wisp with your stick

Goombess: Stomp the other Wisp!

I forget how much HP the minion wisps have, and I'm too lazy to look it up. They must be close to dead by now, though. Right?
Pages: 1 ... 420 421 [422] 423 424 ... 1544