Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 441 442 [443] 444 445 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3695785 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

#34 Rampant destruction is hilarious, and damaged loot is still loot. ~Ciro
Of course it's Ciro.
Shame that this wasn't one about the Shipping Grid.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

#18: "If you want to save space, some potions can be combined."
...Shall we try?
Eventually, yeah. If it works, upgrading our healing potions to purple healing/mana potions could be a serious benefit.

And if not, we'll have watered down a HP potion. I'm sure there's some way to do something with it...

Do we still have Slog's fire skills? I just thought of an interesting use for them.

Basically, we should try boiling down a HP potion into unusability, then using that as a reagent.

#08: Awesome-element is sometimes called Holy. I wonder what Dark means?
What the...?

Does this mean Dark is Boring or Suck?

...wait a minute. Does this mean an item that's awesome but useless might count for Holy reagent, and an item that's useless and boring might count for Dark?

We should try making an origami swan with little sunglasses on or something. You know, when we're not being killed by a wisp boss or trying to rescue all of our friends or rushing towards a boss battle with Cherish.

#40: "Oric's grey-skinned cronies have something they're afraid of..." ~Cherish
#15: "The most important buttons on the green Soul Star are up and down!" ~Cherish
#42: "The Dark Cathedral is hidden off to the side in a dark area..." ~Cherish
...interesting.

Why would recruiting Proxxy works? The only reason I'm against killing Proxxy is just to piss Oric off and fuck up the cycle. She is the most in the dark compared to other Siblings, since she dies almost as often as Ciro. If worst come to worst, we should just tie her up and stuff her into storage.
Why shouldn't we try? Siblings are powerful party members, and having half of them means that the other three and Oric will be that much easier.
Count the times that you ever successfully recruit a boss in a DnD campaign or other similar games.
It happens more often than you'd think. Especially in my campaigns.
Primary cause for this failing is my comrades deciding they'd rather just shank a bitch.

Besides, has there ever been anything we haven't been able to recruit? Willborn, Illborn when we're attacking their comrades, and that blue-haired chick with ZERO TASTE are the only ones that come to mind.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Of course it's Ciro.

Who says it isn't?

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

#23 Switching to a character who can't reach the influx is a bad idea. Cherish new resident know it all.

I can't even remember if somebody posted that tip already.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

#33:Always cheat the system whenever you can. That's the only way to win. ~Ciro

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Primary cause for this failing is my comrades deciding they'd rather just shank a bitch.
Primary cause for this failing when I GM is a certain player.
One campaign, he died twice in a single adventure by friendly fire (although the first time, they only meant to push him down the stairs. The hydra was a lucky accident, and just retribution for shooting the healer in the head.)

Besides, has there ever been anything we haven't been able to recruit? Willborn, Illborn when we're attacking their comrades, and that blue-haired chick with ZERO TASTE are the only ones that come to mind.
How many Willborn have we even seen?

Of course it's Ciro.
Who says it isn't?
...How would it?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do we still have the Mett Hat or whatever it was? I wonder if one of the tips is about that.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do we still have the Mett Hat or whatever it was? I wonder if one of the tips is about that.
One 't,' but yes.
Sig

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Well, enough editing one post. Time to start another tips post further down so no one misses one I add with an edit.
And just a reminder/for my convenience and reduced scrolling, the link again: link
Edit: I found the reason for the refresh not working, too. Each image has it's own link, the link is to a redirect. Well, duh, that makes sense.

#48: The damage for an unarmed, un-boosted strike is usually 1d4.
#09: Each point of damage dealt to a Druid's Bulwark reduces DR by 1!
#06: Charge acts as your HP during Spirit Duels. Move carefully!
#14: Some puzzles can be left and re-entered if you screw up.
#28: Event Rolls at the start of Arenas can be very good or very bad.

Edit 2: Would others prefer them in this format?

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 09:33:27 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

#25: "Don't forget to visit the Awesome Shack when your magic runs out!" (Cherish)
The what?
Sig

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

#29 Soul Star events are color coded in Monk12's Advanced Navigation.

When did Cherish peek over the Fourth Wall?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Another question: How many of these is freeform making up on the spot and will assign meaning to later?
Sig

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Well, enough editing one post. Time to start another tips post further down so no one misses one I add with an edit.
And just a reminder/for my convenience and reduced scrolling, the link again: link
Edit: I found the reason for the refresh not working, too. Each image has it's own link, the link is to a redirect. Well, duh, that makes sense.

#48: The damage for an unarmed, un-boosted strike is usually 1d4.
#09: Each point of damage dealt to a Druid's Bulwark reduces DR by 1!

Edit 2: Would others prefer them in this format?

I honestly like them in picture format, thought you'll probably have to tuck them in a spoiler.

FAKEEDIT: RE: #29

Aw yeah, now I feel awesome. Today is a good day.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, here's an idea.

Someone see if they can get the full list.
Sig

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

...Did we every try the 'reverse the skill process' idea? Where we put a skill in the result function to see if we can deconstruct them? I can't recall...
Pages: 1 ... 441 442 [443] 444 445 ... 1544