Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3741289 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

The fountain water can't be used as a reagent. If you don't know why, you missed the whole discussion from the last several pages.
Worth a shot, though.

Get it out, and back on the spear. Before stuff explodes

Really: The GM has stated often that combining negative and positive things is a (very) bad thing. Acid is negative.

We don't want to loose our spear to.
Aside from fear of explosions, +1

(Positive =/= Ice)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Really: The GM has stated often that combining negative and positive things is a (very) bad thing. Acid is negative.

We don't want to lose our spear to.
+1
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, and ask around the shop if there are any weapon repair places. And check the menu of what's left of the Ice Spear.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Confused reagent level with positive negative thingies.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Go grabby the spellbook
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We don't want to loose our spear to.

You can't seem to remove the reagents from the Skill Tree! It's like they're intangible now.

Oh, and ask around the shop if there are any weapon repair places. And check the menu of what's left of the Ice Spear.

The Shopkeeper says that the weapon/armor store in the Underside Market will buy broken weaponry at low prices.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Leave the Skill Tree alone! I doubt it'll break any more than it already is, and this way we might get a dual-element weaponhead out of it! If we repair it, we're better off than we were, and if we can't, then we can't get back to where we were in the first place.

PROPOSED INVENTORY MANAGEMENT:

Put Cherish's base staff in Storage, give Ciro the Electric Key and Goombess the Healing Potion. The latter is predicated on the assumption that in the coming boss battle Ciro and Cherish will hang out together and attack the Big Wisp from med range while Goombess stomps on little Wisps; this leaves her most vulnerable to being ganged up on, and also the most likely to be cut off from Cherish and her healing.

FAKEEDIT: Still in favor of boxing Cherish's base staff. 1d2 Ice Damage is still better than 1d4 untyped against Wisps, since it'll deal 2d2 on a hit (higher average.)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Wait, maybe we can stick something else on there and make it a DUAL ELEMENTAL WEAPON.

TO THE SHOPS!

Wait TO THE BANK and THEN to the SHOP!
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pout at the laws of the universe. Determine if pouting changes them.

Wonder why we put it in the Skill Tree to begin with.

See if we can buy a new spearhead to put on the spear, if the Dual-Element thing doesn't work.

Ninja leading to changing of above post:
Leave the Skill Tree alone! I doubt it'll break any more than it already is, and this way we might get a dual-element weaponhead out of it! If we repair it, we're better off than we were, and if we can't, then we can't get back to where we were in the first place.
Sounds like a plan!

PROPOSED INVENTORY MANAGEMENT:

Put Cherish's base staff in Storage, give Ciro the Electric Key and Goombess the Healing Potion. The latter is predicated on the assumption that in the coming boss battle Ciro and Cherish will hang out together and attack the Big Wisp from med range while Goombess stomps on little Wisps; this leaves her most vulnerable to being ganged up on, and also the most likely to be cut off from Cherish and her healing.

FAKEEDIT: Still in favor of boxing Cherish's base staff. 1d2 Ice Damage is still better than 1d4 untyped against Wisps, since it'll deal 2d2 on a hit (higher average.)
Sounds like another plan!

SO MANY NINJA!

Wait, maybe we can stick something else on there and make it a DUAL ELEMENTAL WEAPON.

TO THE SHOPS!

Fine by me!
Sig

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

TO THE SHOPS!

We are poor, and I'd like to see if our Skill Tree produces something we can use as a dual element weapon anyway. Since we need to wait on that, I propose we Explore D:2 while the Skill Tree cooks. The ladder back to D:1 should be in the upper left IIRC, so let's head that way. Wait fuck how do we get there, searching...

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Can we go grab the spellbook too for the voidslam plan?
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We are poor,
Window shopping is free.

+1
Sig

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Sure, why not. Exchange Cherish's base staff for Spellbook.

Also the place we (well, I,) want to go is North from the room we met Cherish.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Skill tree does not produce spearheads, only skills.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Skill tree does not produce spearheads, only skills.

Skills like Summon Icy Acid Spears! Spearo Finale!

EDIT: More appropriate video found
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 01:30:38 pm by monk12 »
Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 1544