Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 449 450 [451] 452 453 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3695710 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Not referring to Yaos by name, misspelling "canon" as "cannon," and using the more ambiguous term "sex" made me rather...uncertain as to what he meant.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And I did commit two mistakes in a row. I'm sorry... I usually take more time to post and correct things.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Goom-bess has -4 Plot Importance
« Reply #6752 on: July 03, 2013, 07:16:23 pm »

(inb4 update)

Totally +1 to scanning Cherish over Goom-bess.  Even FFS agrees she's less important.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6753 on: July 03, 2013, 07:17:38 pm »

*title spot*
Welp, she was a good merc while she lasted.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6754 on: July 03, 2013, 07:29:36 pm »

FFS might fuel himself on player tears, but I seriously doubt he'd kill off a character who simply walked into a room.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6755 on: July 03, 2013, 07:35:45 pm »

FFS might fuel himself on player tears, but I seriously doubt he'd kill off a character who simply walked into a room.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It only takes one turn.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 07:43:13 pm by javierpwn »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6756 on: July 03, 2013, 07:39:23 pm »

She didn't walk into a room, however!

She got an angry...boyfriend? to drop a Searchbot on her.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6757 on: July 03, 2013, 07:46:34 pm »

3/5 of those deaths were from Searchbots. One was accidental, and one was Al.

Seriously these Searchbots are fucking scary.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6758 on: July 03, 2013, 07:48:08 pm »

I like how the searchbot is possessed. Now if only we knew by whom.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6759 on: July 03, 2013, 08:36:52 pm »

But none of those were "walk into room, dead" which is the only way Goom-Bess could die now.  All of those involved doing something stupid* and many involved poor rolls.

*I'll grant the arguability of that point with regard to killing Wilford.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #6760 on: July 03, 2013, 08:42:52 pm »

But none of those were "walk into room, dead" which is the only way Goom-Bess could die now.  All of those involved doing something stupid* and many involved poor rolls.

*I'll grant the arguability of that point with regard to killing Wilford.

Dunno, Mili didn't have much of a chance. She certainly didn't get any rolls to dodge, and clearly didn't have a survivable amount of HP for a threat she had no party in.

So a PC, an NPC, and an Adorable Mascot walk into a bar. The PC orders some sweet loot, the NPC asks for some meaningful dialogue, and the Mascot blorbles. The bartender is ffs and they all DIE THE END.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6761 on: July 03, 2013, 09:00:30 pm »

1)  I hardly count Mili
2)  We still shot up the ceiling on which the murderbot was standing.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #6762 on: July 03, 2013, 09:09:57 pm »

Of course we hardly count Mili, she had a line of dialogue and then died! She didn't even get the opportunity to walk into a room first, she just had the opportunity to run screaming from the stranger accompanying her friend (possibly of the "boy" persuasion.)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6763 on: July 03, 2013, 10:56:21 pm »

Been skimming the thread, pardon if I missed this, but:

Why do we have 12/12 HP and our blood shotgun? I thought we were hanging at 8 max for some reason.

Also, I have a plan for getting ourselves a new weapon. You won't like it, but you'll like where I'm going with it:

Get a searchbot claw.

Yes, yes, they're death incarnate and attacking one will result in Goom-bess being sliced like an onion. But think of if we could get it! Not only does it probably do respectable damage, it'd be stained with the dark bloodthirst and underworld-beckoning powers of its ilk!

In fact, we could switch our title to dwarven and then combine it with our headless spear to make a truly horrifying scythe of reaping for anything mechanical.

((Mostly joking.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6764 on: July 03, 2013, 10:59:28 pm »

Been skimming the thread, pardon if I missed this, but:

Why do we have 12/12 HP and our blood shotgun? I thought we were hanging at 8 max for some reason.
Nope, we had Current 8 for a bit in the fight.
We also bought some MHP for Ciro, though.

Also, I have a plan for getting ourselves a new weapon. You won't like it, but you'll like where I'm going with it:

Get a searchbot claw.

Yes, yes, they're death incarnate and attacking one will result in Goom-bess being sliced like an onion. But think of if we could get it! Not only does it probably do respectable damage, it'd be stained with the dark bloodthirst and underworld-beckoning powers of its ilk!

In fact, we could switch our title to dwarven and then combine it with our headless spear to make a truly horrifying scythe of reaping for anything mechanical.

((Mostly joking.))
If we can...why not?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 449 450 [451] 452 453 ... 1544