Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3742340 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Knowing FFS, I'd say dead shopkeepers are most likely dead and take their inventory with them.  I'd also say it's likely we'd piss off the guards (and possibly shopkeepers too)... IF the searchbots follow us in there.  Something tells me they wouldn't.

I'm still for pushing them into water.   EDIT- Or the void.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Take the dice. Maybe they have the effect we need.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are they dice? I thought that they were something like floppy disks...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

They look kinda like a jar had a computer chip's baby, and then dressed it in white.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

As long as it's worth it, it's w...um...okay that you're spending time on it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

dat assets

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I say we keep running until we reach the shop area.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... well, that answers a few questions...

+1 to fleeing to Market/Arena/Savepoint hub, restoring, and fighting from there.
No opinion on TacticalPersuading Cherish
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At our current HP, they have a 50% chance or greater of OHKO any given party member. If they focus their attacks, that means it's more like 75% they kill somebody. CIRO THE STATISTICIAN GO!

For a longer-term plan, I propose we return to the main hub of this dungeon. Not only will we be able to heal, but these things have been hostile to everything they've come across, so there's a good chance the arena guards/shopkeepers will draw aggro and/or help us fight them.
+1 if we do this right now.

You take all three dice, somehow filling up three of your inventory slots, on your way out of the room. One screaming sprint later, you find yourself safely back at the DL2 market. The Searchbots are still outside the door.

Your Cherish Rating decreases! Your Goom-bess rating increases!

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

Heal everybody with Cherish and the fountain, then go check on Slog. Try inserting the dice into the soul-star thingy we're carrying around.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heal everybody with Cherish and the fountain, then go check on Slog. Try inserting the dice into the soul-star thingy we're carrying around.

You do not have a Soul Star in your inventory!

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile

What is the cash-sign thingy called, then? I can't remember.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check menus of dice.
Restore at Savepoint.
Check on skill tree ('the cash sign thing')

NB. Goombess has Black HP. Intentional or a mistake?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:29:55 pm by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 1544