Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3740868 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check dice menus
Obviously, heal and restore SP

-I'm in favor of storing cherish's staff and grabbing the windstuff spellbook.
-I say that we should also check if the skill tree has already produced something

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Check shipping grid menu.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

I love how this confirms that Slog is dead forever.

Try to use one of the dice as an additional 1d6 attack bonus.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Jump. Then roll the dice. See what happens.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-1 to rolling the dice until we've checked the menus and actually know what they do.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

+1 to the +1 of the -1.

Fallatus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check the dice menu's.
dice menu's.
menu's.
u's.
's.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm so sorry
Don't. It's a terrible grammar mistake.
I felt tempted to say "its" for irony.
Oh my goodness guys, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise i made a grammar mistake, I meant it as to check all the dice menu.
I'm so sorry *Sacrifices self to angry grammar gods through a complicated and unnecessarily redundant ritual to please the Gods of Grammar*
P.S Grammar is confusing and difficult and also sounds weird when said multiple times.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Oh my goodness guys, I'm so sorry. I didn't realise i made a grammar mistake, I meant it as to check all the dice menu.
realise i made
i
Consider yourself sacrificed to the Gods of Grammar.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Luckyly I use a dictionary every time I post. I know it's luckily, not "luckyly", but I'm on a trolling mood today.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-1 to rolling the dice until we've checked the menus and actually know what they do.
+1
+1 to the +1 of the -1.

Check menus of dice.
Restore at Savepoint.
Check on skill tree ('the cash sign thing')

NB. Goombess has Black HP. Intentional or a mistake?

+1

Then, open south door but don't go through! Try and lure the Searchbots with visions of tasty arena guard! It could be quite illuminating if they straight up refuse to enter the market area.

You're not exactly sure how you would even go about luring the Searchbots in. You can see their little claws roaming around the room, but they refuse to go in, even though the southern door is already in a state of vague and ambiguous openness. You just KNOW they'll immediately attack you the moment you leave the Market.

Cherish hits Restore on the save point menu. The party's resources are restored to max.

The result of the combination (Ice and Negative, Tier 1) is ready to be taken out of the Skill Tree at any time.

Heal up. Blue rasphody fight!

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Son of a whore!

Well. We still have more of the underside to explore, don't we? Maybe a new merc is in session.

I refuse to face proxxy without max active party members and maybe one or two passive.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 1544