Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 511 512 [513] 514 515 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3741392 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: HELLO SS4MARIO
« Reply #7680 on: August 06, 2013, 03:54:51 pm »

This area is glitched. Maybe things aren't what they seem to be. Maybe, the gap isn't so dangerous as it seems.

Just Jump

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7681 on: August 06, 2013, 03:55:56 pm »

...does nobody remember FFS's statement on the true meaning of the Warren's battle system?
I do. Got any ideas on how to shove floating wisps into pits? How about using the nonexistent pools of water or other hazards?
._. No need to be so bitey. Though troublingly most of possible plans along that line got left behind at the storage >_>
It's FEF, not FEOF

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7682 on: August 06, 2013, 05:02:57 pm »

...does nobody remember FFS's statement on the true meaning of the Warren's battle system?
I do. Got any ideas on how to shove floating wisps into pits? How about using the nonexistent pools of water or other hazards?
Maybe we're supposed to get him to zap the coin machine. That would be interesting.

Or when he's doing that drop-down-from-ceiling attack, we could try to knock down the platform somehow so that he just falls forever...?

Or we could get him to land on the coin machine, although that might result in some weird shit happening.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7683 on: August 06, 2013, 05:05:13 pm »

Or we could get him to land on the coin machine, although that might result in some weird shit happening.

i proposed this the first time we fought him, damnit

we want the weird shit to happen

does nobody remember that ffs told us the combat system is literally based on shenanigans

because if you don't oric help you

Scionox

• Bay Watcher
  • Rawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7684 on: August 06, 2013, 05:08:54 pm »

Tactical Negotiation. Inform the wisps that the serachbots have murdered their brethren.
+1
Rawr

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #7685 on: August 06, 2013, 05:17:18 pm »

Tactical Negotiation. Inform the wisps that the serachbots have murdered their brethren.
+1
+1 (This is weird, I don't normally do generic +1's)

ss4mario

• Bay Watcher
  • ( ’-’)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7686 on: August 06, 2013, 06:58:59 pm »

Change Title to dwarven, Get him to land on coin machine.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7687 on: August 06, 2013, 07:47:26 pm »

+1

Do this now. +1
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7688 on: August 06, 2013, 07:49:23 pm »

+1

Do this now. +1

we really are determined to turn the warrens into a dating sim aren't we

...quite frankly considering a recent project of mine i'm not surprised

LET'S DO THIS

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #7689 on: August 06, 2013, 08:48:39 pm »

Goombess: Shoot Ice-things
Ciro:Fire Shotgun
Cherish:Tap the Wisp with the Icy Shaft

If we focus our shots, we can kill the big wisp within a turn or two. Guaranteed 8-16 damage to the big wisp from the Ice Spell alone.

+1

Seriously, we have SO MUCH ICE AND RANGED WEAPONRY. For this express purpose. Worst case scenario... well I guess WORST case scenario is that we miss every time and the little Wisps fry us, but we probably wouldn't die from that, so we retain the option of Spanish Inquisitioning this bitch. More likely we do a lot of damage right away and force the Wisps on the defensive, kill the little guys when the Big one jumps and then mop him up when he lands.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7690 on: August 06, 2013, 08:58:32 pm »

I support the word usage of Spanish Inquisition. Being Hispanic and all.

Also nice to see someone listen to my suggestion.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7691 on: August 06, 2013, 09:36:40 pm »

+1

Do this now. +1

+1 We have proof that Proxxy can TELL them about the murderous searchbots, and even offer to help fight them since we have a personal grudge against the damn things.  If we succeed, either the searchbots or the wisps will all die, so win/win....just not sure if Cherish would have a bonus or penalty for knowing them. Give Ciro the ring and have HER try it.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Hidden audio messages STILL hidden!
« Reply #7692 on: August 06, 2013, 10:09:53 pm »

Hey look, title change. Someone really should try to seperate the gibberish sounds from the speech that we can hear clearly(hint:the song actually repeats itself evey once in a while if you listen carefully)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Hidden audio messages STILL hidden!
« Reply #7693 on: August 06, 2013, 10:14:20 pm »

Hey look, title change. Someone really should try to seperate the gibberish sounds from the speech that we can hear clearly(hint:the song actually repeats itself evey once in a while if you listen carefully)

I haven't had a whole lot of free time lately, with work being super-busy. I'll try to take another look at it this week.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7694 on: August 06, 2013, 11:17:27 pm »

This area is glitched. Maybe things aren't what they seem to be. Maybe, the gap isn't so dangerous as it seems.

Just Jump

._. No need to be so bitey. Though troublingly most of possible plans along that line got left behind at the storage >_>
Geez, I'm sorry. I'm under a bit of stress, and probably posted that affected by it without realizing it. Or maybe not and I'm over-psychoanalyzing myself, but either way I'm sorry. It doesn't help that you criticized literally everyone without adding anything constructive of your own, though. Criticizing everyone is fine (and given how often I've done exactly that in excruciating detail, I can't complain), but do try to add constructive stuff.

A bit hypocritical of myself, now that I (over)think about it. As many of you are probably aware, I'm going to be sharply reducing my Bay12 activity for a while. Part of that is eliminating suggestion games from my reading, and while I'm excepting TWoOtA from this blanket rule I'm not going to be spending a lot of time thinking of clever plans or theorycrafting or anything. Mostly I'll be lurking, with +1's and snarky comments here and there.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 511 512 [513] 514 515 ... 1544