Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3741344 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

"Even" a staff. That makes me wonder if the staff has any secrets and what those secrets are.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: everyone
+1
+1
+1
+1

ಠ_ಠ

Check Rubric Registrar for all non-Ciro party members.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I think setting Goombess to Focused would be a good idea, should diplomacy fail.

EDIT: Also,
Store Electoplasm, Get Electric Key (Ciro), Get Spellbook (Cherish)

Cherish said Al and Riltia are suspended somewhere being zapped, so Windirection could be handy there.

+1
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

I think setting Goombess to Focused would be a good idea, should diplomacy fail.

+1

And c'mon guys, we've got time for shenanigans AND plot!

Step 1: Inventory shuffling
Step 2: Coin Machine Shenanigans (I favor tipping it into the abyss)
Step 3: Electric Key + Electric Door
Step 4: ??
Step 5: Profit

If you want to vote to substitute other coin machine shenanigans, go ahead, but if we go with this general plan then we can Get On With It

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I don't think opening the door will take an entire turn, and once we open it, there may be no way back.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't think opening the door will take an entire turn, and once we open it, there may be no way back.
There probably is a way back, and anyway, if there isn't, we can use save-point teleportation.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

+1

And c'mon guys, we've got time for shenanigans AND plot!

Step 1: Inventory shuffling
Step 2: Coin Machine Shenanigans (I favor tipping it into the abyss)
Step 3: Electric Key + Electric Door
Step 4: ??
Step 5: Profit

If you want to vote to substitute other coin machine shenanigans, go ahead, but if we go with this general plan then we can Get On With It
+1

I'm in favor of grabbing the spellbook because hovering.
It's FEF, not FEOF

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

There probably is a way back, and anyway, if there isn't, we can use save-point teleportation.

More to the point, is there anything left to do on this floor besides get eaten by Searchbots? Y'know, more important than taking on Proxxy? Who cares if we can't go back, we have to go forward!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There is probably a bit left to explore, though we are unable to open loot chests now since we electrified the key.
Oh, and +1 to monk's proposed inv. management.
And while we're at it, See if we can uncheck the 'reroll' option in the destiny die menu
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

More to the point, is there anything left to do on this floor besides get eaten by Searchbots? Y'know, more important than taking on Proxxy? Who cares if we can't go back, we have to go forward!
Shenanigans.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Push coin machine off platform
+1

You and Cherish tag team the Coin Machine, rotating it and pushing it off the edge of the platform. It falls endlessly until, finally, it's gone from your sight for good.

EDIT: Also,
Store Electoplasm, Get Electric Key (Ciro), Get Spellbook (Cherish)

Cherish said Al and Riltia are suspended somewhere being zapped, so Windirection could be handy there.

+1
Stop wrecking useful stuff (I.E. Coin machine)
Get boss key from storage. Apply to keyhole.
EDIT - Read first line as '-1 to everything suggested above that is not by swordsmith04'
-1 to Shenanigans. Can we please just use the Key on the Door?

You make the trek back to Storage to grab the Boss Key.

The Spellbook won't fit in Cherish's inventory, so she hands her SP water to Goom-bess to make room.

There is probably a bit left to explore, though we are unable to open loot chests now since we electrified the key.
Oh, and +1 to monk's proposed inv. management.
And while we're at it, See if we can uncheck the 'reroll' option in the destiny die menu

Doesn't look like it. You can only uncheck green options. Red ones are mandatory.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head off and open boss door with key.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Head off and open boss door with key.

+1

Also Ciro: Remember breaking into dungeon

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

I vote we try to use the South door in the trapdoor room.

FFS has shown that room quite a few times know, without us explicitedly asking for it. He's also shown us that the trapdoor is safeish. (Placing characters on it, without activating)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I vote we try to use the South door in the trapdoor room.

FFS has shown that room quite a few times know, without us explicitedly asking for it. He's also shown us that the trapdoor is safeish. (Placing characters on it, without activating)

Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 1544