Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 640 641 [642] 643 644 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3696359 times)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: The Dark Cathedral
« Reply #9615 on: October 09, 2013, 10:34:54 pm »

-1 to south just yet.
+1 to asking how to charge the pad.

Let's check on getting back to a SP fountain and full healing everyone before we check out the Important Room, kay?

EDIT- It even looks like a puzzle.

Increase magnitude of both the minus and the plus!

I'm gonna guess that this teleport pad requires Soul Charge, which may be as easy as rubbing the Astral Influx on it and might be as horribly convoluted as inventory management. I'm gonna guess the former, though, since this room is basically a reskinned version of the D:2 equivalent.

Also there is DEFINITELY more Twoota Tips, as #54 was Proxxy informing me that "Every Star has a primary and secondary use!" Or, y'know, at least one more than is currently reflected in flabort's collection.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9616 on: October 09, 2013, 10:46:05 pm »

Laser Run is best update.
What?
Update before this one, which consisted of us being glad the cannon missed.

Also there is DEFINITELY more Twoota Tips, as #54 was Proxxy informing me that "Every Star has a primary and secondary use!" Or, y'know, at least one more than is currently reflected in flabort's collection.
I have seen 54 and 55, but nothing else. Tentatively I'd guess it only goes to 55 now, but it'd be real easy to be wrong about that.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9617 on: October 09, 2013, 10:53:35 pm »

Hmm. I just thought of something. Assuming the dragon's lasers require SP, and it'll fire at us from a different room, couldn't we drain its SP by repeatedly dodging in front of the door (healing whenever we got hit); then, once it runs out of SP, we could poke it to death with ranged attacks. The plan requires a few things:

0. We can restore our SP somewhere. This may or may not be necessary, depending on how often the dragon hits us.
1. The dragon can't kill us in one hit. FFS really isn't this cruel, so we can probably move on. Let's just stick with the bulkiest party member for the baiting, though.
2. The dragon will be dumb enough to fall for it, must attack us whenever possible, or whatever.
3. The dragon's lasers require SP.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #9618 on: October 09, 2013, 10:58:29 pm »

Hmm. I just thought of something. Assuming the dragon's lasers require SP, and it'll fire at us from a different room, couldn't we drain its SP by repeatedly dodging in front of the door (healing whenever we got hit); then, once it runs out of SP, we could poke it to death with ranged attacks. The plan requires a few things:

0. We can restore our SP somewhere. This may or may not be necessary, depending on how often the dragon hits us.
1. The dragon can't kill us in one hit. FFS really isn't this cruel, so we can probably move on. Let's just stick with the bulkiest party member for the baiting, though.
2. The dragon will be dumb enough to fall for it, must attack us whenever possible, or whatever.
FFS really isn't this cruel,
FFS really isn't this cruel

There is a flaw in your plan.

Also somebody IS registered under "Lying Creator," right?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #9619 on: October 09, 2013, 11:13:20 pm »

@IronyOwl + Monk12:
Thanks for reminding me of my collection. I'd forgotten about it when the tips dissapeared from FFS's sig, so it took a while to find again.
I found it again, though.
If we have seen up to 55, I am still missing 52, 54, and 55.

Edit: Link to quick randomizer for own convenience
Edit2: Got #55
edit3: and 54, still need 52?
Edit4: Found 56, still no 52
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:59:46 am by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9620 on: October 09, 2013, 11:20:56 pm »

If a lurker continues to lurk, are they allowed to class up?

If yes: Etherrealm Render
If no: Well, it's too bad that I don't feel like I'd really have a lot to contribute, seeing as I read through the archive as quickly as I could to catch up.  Other than than continually screwing/abusing the system, I don't know if I'd even have anything to suggest.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9621 on: October 09, 2013, 11:34:09 pm »

Eh. I figure the different spirits will be close enough in power that we won't instantly die.

I don't think so, no.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #9622 on: October 09, 2013, 11:39:35 pm »

couple hundred tabs, and still no #052.
FFS, did you even include a #052, or is this one of the lies you sow to harvest player tears?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9623 on: October 09, 2013, 11:42:01 pm »

couple hundred tabs, and still no #052.
FFS, did you even include a #052, or is this one of the lies you sow to harvest player tears?

I think he said that a few didn't upload properly. He's probably fixed it by now, though.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9624 on: October 09, 2013, 11:48:44 pm »

I would like to change my spirit class to Lying Destroyer
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9625 on: October 10, 2013, 12:19:55 am »

FFS really isn't this cruel,
FFS really isn't this cruel

That reminds me.
Look at what we can set spirit format to

Spirit Format is currently unavailable. You must unlock your first Spirit Duel!
Didn't we Spirit Duel with Yaos? Or am I incorrectly remembering what that was called?
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9626 on: October 10, 2013, 12:23:59 am »

You are correct. Check spirit format thing. I wonder what it'll do? I assume it would allow us to change the nature of the spirits we summon. Or perhaps the very nature of a Spirit Duel itself? Maybe we can make a duel's aesthetics similar to that of a standard floor, with us venturing through a spirit dungeon?

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9627 on: October 10, 2013, 02:15:19 am »

Ask Cherish how Proxxy charged the rooms up.

+1
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9628 on: October 10, 2013, 06:00:03 am »

So wait Proxxy charged teleporting pads using a soul star. You know at that time she had our soulstar, and it think it matches with us being hurt.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9629 on: October 10, 2013, 06:28:53 am »

I found it again, though.
What is that?

Edit4: Found 56, still no 52
So it goes past 55...probably not past 60-70, though.
And it would be just like ffs to "forget" to add a Tip 52 and make us waste all our time trying to find it.

You are correct. Check spirit format thing. I wonder what it'll do? I assume it would allow us to change the nature of the spirits we summon. Or perhaps the very nature of a Spirit Duel itself? Maybe we can make a duel's aesthetics similar to that of a standard floor, with us venturing through a spirit dungeon?
+1

So wait Proxxy charged teleporting pads using a soul star. You know at that time she had our soulstar, and it think it matches with us being hurt.
...Well then.
Think we solved the bleeding thing?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 640 641 [642] 643 644 ... 1544