Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 715 716 [717] 718 719 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3696197 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Bearded Lady
« Reply #10740 on: December 31, 2013, 03:04:34 am »

...So, theorycrafting. Right.
....got nothing at the moment. Derm, shall we move this to the Mastahcheese Derail thread?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #10741 on: December 31, 2013, 06:01:21 am »

I have no idea what just happened.

asamac

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10742 on: December 31, 2013, 06:41:21 am »

Continuing with what was ignored, maybe someone ate something sharp on page 13 and they got internal bleeding later

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10743 on: December 31, 2013, 08:48:20 am »

Soooo has anyone came up with any ideas on that giant eye thing we saw after the Oversoul incident?
Besides that it's terrifying?
Hm...Maybe it's some form of surveillance? From what we've seen of his handiwork, though, it seems like Oric would use mechanical things. That looks considerably more organic, so...Angels?
The Warrens is alive. Oric's job is to tenderize the Target kill the Target, to allow for easier digestion of Souls.
Ciro is Dietary Fiber

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10744 on: December 31, 2013, 09:39:32 am »

When you say "page 13" you should probably state on how many posts per page that is, since not everyone uses 50 posts per page like they should.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10745 on: December 31, 2013, 10:01:15 am »

ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT GRASS IS UNFAMILIER TO PEOPLE? I SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE TO INSULT YOU IF YOU ARE INSINUATING THAT GRASS IS UNFAMILIER TO PEOPLE.
The variety of grass which corn and other grains grow on is unfamiliar to many people in urban nations.

ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT GRASS IS UNFAMILIER TO PEOPLE? I SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE TO INSULT YOU IF YOU ARE INSINUATING THAT GRASS IS UNFAMILIER TO PEOPLE.
WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE, WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE GRASS. WE HAD DIRT, AND THAT WAS IT. IT WAS OUR DINNER, OUR TOYBOX, OUR INTERNET, AND OUR ONLY FRIEND.
According to your profile, you're 15. According to mastahcheese's, he's 20. When you are his age, we'll probably have hovergrass.

I AM SAYING THAT GRASS DOES NOT PRODUCE FRUIT AND THAT TREES DO, WHICH MAKES TREES MORE CONVENIENT FOR THE SAYING. ALSO MOST PEOPLE IGNORE GRASS AS IT IS MERELY A DECORATIVE FEATURE AND APPLES ARE A SOURCE OF TASTINESS AND VITTLES. YOU UNGRACEFUL HEATHEN!
I am a very grateful heathen, thank you very much.
Oh, and while grasses produce no fruit, they do provide an overwhelming percentage of all food people eat.

CORN DOES NOT GROW ON GRASS! CORN EITHER IS A GRASS WHICH FEEDS UPON THE DIRT, OR GROWS ON THE CORN STALK DEPENDING ON IF YOU MEAN THE ENTIRE PLANT OR JUST THE COB! IT IS NOT A PARASITIC LIFE FORM THAT FEEDS UPON PEOPLES LAWN!
My that logic, fruit does not grow on trees.

THEN YOU ARE STILL INCORRECT AS THE COB GROWS ON THE CORN STALK, NOT COMMON GRASS!
Corn is a very common grass in some areas.
And just because most people don't call it grass doesn't mean it isn't. Just like bananas. No one calls them herbs, but they are.

CORN RECEIVES ALL OF IT'S NUTRIENTS FROM THE SOIL THROUGH THE STALK. WHO IS TO SAY IT DOES NOT GROW UPON THE DIRT? MUCH LIKE THE KINGDOM RELIES ON ITS KING TO SURVIVE THROUGH ITS PEASANTS, OF WHICH YOU ARE ONE!
By that logic, you grow on the Sun and the corpses of dinosaurs. That's where your energy and nutrients come from.

goddamn that shit doesn't grow on trees
No, it just grows on grass.
CORN. DOESN'T. GROW. ON.
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS!

By that logic, apples do not grow on trees. After all, only one specific kind of tree produces apples.
(This is exactly as true for apples as it is for corn.)

* LordSlowpoke draws a card and throws it on top of the blorble. The blorble is replaced with a hand puppet of Oric.
It is prophetic. Slog will be resurrected as an Oric hand puppet. Goom-Bess will squee.

When you say "page 13" you should probably state on how many posts per page that is, since not everyone uses 50 posts per page like they should.
Bah, you 50cist. 15/page is forum default for a reason. And even if it isn't, it's a nice universal.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10746 on: December 31, 2013, 10:04:49 am »

ffs tells people to drop the subject

gwg goes ahead and responds to everything

thanks obama

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10747 on: December 31, 2013, 10:06:38 am »

Bah, you 50cist. 15/page is forum default for a reason. And even if it isn't, it's a nice universal.
YEAH. DOWN WITH 50/PAGE ELITISTS.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

asamac

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10749 on: December 31, 2013, 10:15:51 am »

Reply 183

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10750 on: December 31, 2013, 11:06:42 am »

http://i.imgur.com/AMYYOAF.png
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply 183
But we didn't cut our throat eating a ridiculous disc.
 (I also still stand by the theory of Derm stabbing Ciro)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Underside
« Reply #10751 on: December 31, 2013, 11:20:57 am »

THE ENTIRE HOUSE.  Sell it to the Shopkeeper.

While you're ambiguously scary, you're not the token evil party member.

So... who is?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10752 on: December 31, 2013, 12:02:42 pm »

GWG you do realize absolutely nobody was being serious during that conversation?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10753 on: December 31, 2013, 12:03:42 pm »

Pullin' shit straight out my ass, I was.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10754 on: December 31, 2013, 12:04:50 pm »

The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 04:33:09 pm by 10ebbor10 »
Pages: 1 ... 715 716 [717] 718 719 ... 1544