Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3695573 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Decisions, Decisions
« Reply #11445 on: February 13, 2014, 10:58:06 pm »

So I noticed something. Yaos's soul star was called the "Insolvent Thaumaturge". A Thaumaturge is someone who can work miracles, while insolvent means that they can't pay debts owed. Yaos was capable of creating SP and HP restoring gems, which would be rather useful, and one could call it a miracle. Doing this, though, caused him damage- A debt of blood, if you will. He was able to create amazing things, but the debts owed were too much for him, and killed him.
Or rather, it drained his very being from him, until he was a husk of his former self.
Then we killed him

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(It would be nice if additional evidence was found for my previous theory; like say, why the lights flash in the first place.)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 11:04:33 pm by javierpwn »

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11446 on: February 13, 2014, 11:17:39 pm »

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile
We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #11448 on: February 14, 2014, 06:09:11 pm »

So I did a thing.
Currently, the Wiki's VERY bare-bones, consisting of only the welcome page and a page for Ciro (Blood Mage). Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm currently rather busy at the moment.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11449 on: February 14, 2014, 07:48:30 pm »

I +1 the plan to move to medium and emancipate the hellyfish's gooey bits.

So I did a thing.
I grant you the title Great Hero of Heroic Greatness
(apparently that's something I can do)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11450 on: February 14, 2014, 08:58:07 pm »

So I did a thing.
I grant you the title Great Hero of Heroic Greatness
(apparently that's something I can do)
Sig'd. Also, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm not quite that much of a narcissist, I'd probably set Great Hero as my spirit class :P. Also, I just noticed that I don't have a spirit class yet, and would like to Set spirit class to Cthonic Priest
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 09:26:18 pm by flameboy99 »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #11451 on: February 14, 2014, 09:17:12 pm »

I guess I'l set my spirit class to Radioactive Insect, since I don't have one yet either.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11452 on: February 14, 2014, 09:18:36 pm »

If you spawn, could you try biting various protagonists?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11453 on: February 14, 2014, 09:20:01 pm »

My dreams of being a Soul Smith have been dashed.
Reset class to Jehovah's Witness

Hopefully being "holy" gives me some "bonuses"

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11454 on: February 14, 2014, 09:26:31 pm »

Noticed something while writing up a page on the Six Sinister Siblings of Oric. When Cain was giving an expo dump on the others, the one represented by the hexagon icon that FFS confirmed was Riltia's soulstar was labelled ????. When Riltia became Rillborn, it cut to a conversation between !!!! and ????. As to the implications of this, I have no idea. My best guess is that Riltia isn't just a Sibling- She's being controlled by one. The others say that they either don't know or can't talk about ????, so it's clearly something secretive. Perhaps that's why her class changed depending on what we gave to the statue. It decided what form ???? would inhabit.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11455 on: February 14, 2014, 09:32:54 pm »

Noticed something while writing up a page on the Six Sinister Siblings of Oric. When Cain was giving an expo dump on the others, the one represented by the hexagon icon that FFS confirmed was Riltia's soulstar was labelled ????. When Riltia became Rillborn, it cut to a conversation between !!!! and ????. As to the implications of this, I have no idea. My best guess is that Riltia isn't just a Sibling- She's being controlled by one. The others say that they either don't know or can't talk about ????, so it's clearly something secretive. Perhaps that's why her class changed depending on what we gave to the statue. It decided what form ???? would inhabit.
Theorycraft it

(personally I was under the impression that it was a rogue angel; but there is irony to the fact that the Siblings are referred to as Seraphs.)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 09:41:00 pm by javierpwn »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11456 on: February 14, 2014, 10:26:31 pm »

Theorycraft it
Theorycraft: The Siblings are not what we see. Ciro, Proxxy, Rilitia, Cain, even Oric: All merely avatars of some greater being.

Or council of beings. The Target is targeted because the democracy governing him is a threat to the monarchies of the other Siblings.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11457 on: February 14, 2014, 10:29:13 pm »

Theorycraft it
Theorycraft: The Siblings are not what we see. Ciro, Proxxy, Rilitia, Cain, even Oric: All merely avatars of some greater being.

Or council of beings.
I have one (compound) word to say to that Theory.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 10:31:31 pm by javierpwn »

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11458 on: February 14, 2014, 11:10:12 pm »

I have one (compound) word to say to that Theory.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11459 on: February 14, 2014, 11:19:26 pm »

Yes, he's the GM.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 762 763 [764] 765 766 ... 1544