Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 889 890 [891] 892 893 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3730200 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And now that people are mentioning it, what's going on with the Skill Tree right now?  Do we have anything in it?

Checked. Nothing is in it right now.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

-1 to Festive Slog. I'm hoping we can use those in some kind of skill. I'm just not sure what...a crafting/creating skill would be nice, though.
It doesn't have to be the festive reagent, I just want to figure out how the Illborn Exchange works.  Perhaps we should try putting both Slog and Goombess into it?

+1 to highfive.

Edit:  View Great Fusion Scroll Menu
+1 to both

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Ah, element + negative = attack spell.

Craft Electroplasm and Acid
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:37:35 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Well, most of the big things involve us going to a place and then evaluating the situation before acting further (anything that involves teleporting/exploring, battle with the merc, etc) apart from the piddly "jam these things in the Skill Tree" actions.

Amusingly, tie-in with your comment on wanting to learn more about First Past the Post voting systems (and why they always boil down to two options.) Full on Alternate Voting is probably not feasible for a suggestion game, but we could still do a "vote for top two preferences" and have both votes count to achieve some kind of consensus.

NINJAS!

Hmm I was just thinking, can we put reagents in the Illborn Exchange along with an Illborn?  If so, I vote that we put Slog and the festive reagent into the Illborn Exchange.

Illborn Exchange has two slots. Illborn Exchange plus Slog plus Stolen Christmas plus Electrogel GO

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

-1 to Festive Slog. I'm hoping we can use those in some kind of skill. I'm just not sure what...a crafting/creating skill would be nice, though.
It doesn't have to be the festive reagent, I just want to figure out how the Illborn Exchange works.  Perhaps we should try putting both Slog and Goombess into it?
-1 to that.

While it would be nice to understand how the thing works, I think it'd be better tested with less unique allies.

and yeah, +1 to electro-slog
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

-1 to that.

While it would be nice to understand how the thing works, I think it'd be better tested with less unique allies.

and yeah, +1 to electro-slog

What could possibly be less unique than SLOG?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Don't forget the importance of the up/down buttons.

Put Goom-Bess in the I-E, press down a few times to see what happens
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Toaster link
Also, don't tempt me with Festive Slog.
Forget everything I said before.  Festive Slog is now our top priority.

Resistance is futile

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm open to forming ElectroSlog if it wouldn't delay getting back to DL4 by too long.  But first we should ask Slog if he's okay with being turned into a god of thunder able to blorble the very power of the heavens.  And can we get him a snack?  He literally hasn't eaten in his entire life.

That was his previous life

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Illborn Exchange has two slots. Illborn Exchange plus Slog plus Stolen Christmas plus Electrogel GO
+1 to this, except replace the Electrogel with the pure reagent as we seem to want to use the Electrogel to make a skill.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys. You aren't thinking crazy enough. The Illborn Exchange turns Al into a  Pokémon Illborn Trainer.
The big square is his active Illborn, and first in the party. The secondary squares are for switching out his Active Illborn, and sucking them into the pokeball Illborn Exchange. Leveling up his exchange simply gave him the badges to take in higher level Pokemon Illborn

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

It's just crazy enough to work!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Bah...

I still want to derail the thread by trying to find Rilitia or Proxy. I miss those girls so much right now...
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bah...

I still want to derail the thread by trying to find Rilitia or Proxy. I miss those girls so much right now...
I'm hoping the hello in the greens could be something to do with one of them.  Or it could be the Chief.  Or an angel.  Or the devil herself.  Or a trap of a nondescript nature.  Or nothing.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bah...

I'm hoping the hello in the greens could be something to do with one of them.  Or it could be the Chief.  Or an angel.  Or the devil herself.  Or a trap of a nondescript nature.  Or nothing.
Or it could be the Voice trying to establish Comms with us discretely through the giant communications machine that is inside the Greens.
Pages: 1 ... 889 890 [891] 892 893 ... 1544