Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 914 915 [916] 917 918 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3695670 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I doubt it'll let us fuse soul stars.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile

I doubt it'll let us fuse soul stars.
On the other hand, it could allow us to turn into a horrible monstrosity that happens to be really good at shopping.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

-1 to any fusing of soul stars.
+1 to wisp reviving.
If it works ask Goombess if she'd like to try combing with something.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thunderslog..
Thunderslog..!
Thunderslog.!!
Thunderslog!!!

Yes we can!

That aside, yeah - no fusing of soulstars. That should not end well by any means.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-1 to any fusing of soul stars.
+1 to wisp reviving.
If it works ask Goombess if she'd like to try combing with something.

+1. Wisps are cuuute.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

+1 to trying to revive a wisp because I mean even if it turns out to be aggressive, it's not like one wisp is that much of a threat.

Why not?  Worst case, we should be able to absorb it back.

(+1)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, we can farm Illborn for essence. Good to know.
+1 putting wisp essence in exchange & pressing up.
-1 Fusing anything yet
-1 Trying to combine Illborn + essence. Let's leave that stuff to Polydectes.

Also, I still say we should try out Chilling storm on somebody. Especially since it seems like we should be able to convert essence back to Illborn. Slog maybe? MetHat+Guard should save it's life, and if it doesn't we can restore it using the Exchange. If it works like that. We should still try it with the wisp essence first.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

In the future, when we persuade on an ally that probably won't stick around (like PX-39) we can try just OM NOM NOMming their essence.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In the future, when we persuade on an ally that probably won't stick around (like PX-39) we can try just OM NOM NOMming their essence.
The thing is, does this cost soul charge? What would cost charge, creating the minion, or extracting the essence?

We have to try second shifting before reviving the wisp, looking at the soul charge, then do the wisp thing and second shift again.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Interesting idea for later. If Slog is damaged, we can use the Illborn Exchange to absorb and respawn him, hopefully fully healing him.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Here's my take on how the Illborn Exchange works.
We know that we can put Essences into it, creating various Illborn. We also see that there are 2 slots. As others have said, we can likely combine Essences to create stronger Illborn. But since Polydectes appears to do the same thing, I think that fusing Essences to create Illborn with this uses up Soulcharge since then his services would be redundant.
That's what I think, at least.
-1 to Soulstar fusion.
+1 to second shifting the Illborn Exchange and checking al's soulcharge, then first shifting it back to normal
+1 to putting Wisp Essence into the Illborn Exchange and pressing up
-1 to fusing Slime Essence with Wisp Essence

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 to ThunderSlog

Use Scroll to combine Dice, but wear the Bloodband while doing so for a +1 to our result, and the other dice with us in case we fail the roll

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile

+1 to trying to revive a wisp because I mean even if it turns out to be aggressive, it's not like one wisp is that much of a threat.

(+1)

Al takes the Wisp Essence out of Storage and puts it in the Illborn Exchange. Unfortunately, on pressing up, nothing happens. Maybe you have to have already linked the original owner of the essence to the Exchange for it to work.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(+1)

Al takes the Wisp Essence out of Storage and puts it in the Illborn Exchange. Unfortunately, on pressing up, nothing happens. Maybe you have to have already linked the original owner of the essence to the Exchange for it to work.
Now all we have to do is go to DL2 killing wisps and running around mindlessly with the essence until a random wisp absorbs it.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Well, in that case, let's try to create Wispslog.

If it goes well, we get a better ally, if it doesn't, we can always undo it, right.

Now all we have to do is go to DL2 killing wisps and running around mindlessly with the essence until a random wisp absorbs it.
Nope, we need to ally with the wisp, if we want to put it into the illborn exchange.
Pages: 1 ... 914 915 [916] 917 918 ... 1544