Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 915 916 [917] 918 919 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3696309 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

... do we?
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then lets try to ally with something first.

Also: -1 to wispslog. If we upgrade something, we upgrade Goombess, because she is more helpful.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now all we have to do is go to DL2 killing wisps and running around mindlessly with the essence until a random wisp absorbs it.
Nope, we need to ally with the wisp, if we want to put it into the illborn exchange.
The arena would give us a Wisp if we fight the Big Wisp again.

But then again, all essences bought from the shop come from previously slain Illborn anyways, so we would have to instead find a the original dead wisp body, which is most likely flushed/long gone.

... do we?
Good point. Do we need to be allied with an Illborn in order to recruit it? Seems all Al has to do is point and shoot.
Al recruit Chief n the Illborn exchange forcibly and proceed to kill/revive him infinitely, until the end of time itself; sating your murderous ambitions.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile

Well, in that case, let's try to create Wispslog.

That's easy enough to test (assuming the plan is as previously stated). Al temporarily kills Slog again (for a certain definition of "Kill" - he is a Slime, after all). The Wisp essence stays in the other slot.

When he presses Up, Slog reabsorbs his Essence and pops back to life. The Wisp Essence stays in the slot. Looks like you're going to need to go to the Dark Cathedral if you want to augment your allies like that.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 10:37:50 am by freeformschooler »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's check the shops for a power necklace. I didn't see one last time we were here.

Cheap inventory space, a warm body, potentially useful(?) And I was a fan of Navi the first time I played OoT cause I didn't know what the hell I was doing (Even though this isn't navi and does something completely different.) Let's go, people.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 10:40:59 am by Dermonster »
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Ou I see. This lets us put our party members in storage so we don't get swamped with passive members.
It's FEF, not FEOF

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ou I see. This lets us put our party members in storage so we don't get swamped with passive members.
Then with the Portable Storage we can have a limitless amount of theoretical party.

This equates Al's part of the Storage to be like the PC in Pokemon. Gotta catch 'em all.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 11:45:00 am by javierpwn »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I... uh, don't think that's how it works.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It doensn't let us have infinite storage, as we need to keep the essences. It still is a good way to dispose of unwanted illborn party members

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

I think its just a sort of...
Illborn ally ---> Dead(?) Ally, Essence/reagent of ally.

Speaking of, Fuse Goom-bella and wisp essence at dark cathedral
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Find fossil
Put in illborn exchange
Activate illborn exchange

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Problem: limited checkpoint

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Problem: limited checkpoint

Solution: Do it anyway.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Not really? D2-D3-D4.
Aka, we can start from D2, go to D3, then find the passageway down that the angel or whoever it was was at.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Summon is a Tier Four element
« Reply #13754 on: April 05, 2014, 11:53:34 am »

It doensn't let us have infinite storage, as we need to keep the essences. It still is a good way to dispose of unwanted illborn party members

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 915 916 [917] 918 919 ... 1544